Chapter 2

Remco and I are still sitting on my bed with my phone still lying between us on the bed, "are you sure this is a good idea, right now?" Remco asks me, looking annoyed. "Am I not allowed to see my boyfriend? You guys are worse than my parents," I tell him with my eyes rolling toward him. He takes my hand, "You know well enough what I mean, Max," Remco says slightly reproachfully. Ignoring him I pulled back my hand and take my phone to text some more friends. As he walks annoyed signing out of my room, I get another text from Tony that he is standing at the front door. I walk to the door and open it, where I see Tony standing there with his shiny blond hair back styled at the back. I jump into his arms kissing him and dragging him to the hallway. I hadn't seen him today after he had another basketball practice and I really needed him right now.

We kiss as we turn to my room where we go to the bed. I just heard my brother ask Remco, who I did let in. Not much later I hear my brother banging on my door, "don't let me hear you having sex under my roof!" Yells Josh, making me so angry as I am serving him an answer, "I don't want to hear you having sex either, but I have to hear it too. Learn to live with it!" I yell back as I sit on Tony's hips and grab his t-shirt to take it off, "are you sure you want to do this, now that your brother is angry?" Asks Tony, but I don't care and take off my T-shirt. I drag my hand over his chest to feel the muscles he had from playing basketball all these years. Normally he got here when nobody was home, so this is new for us to be so open when they are home. I take off his pants as well. With only my slip and bra on I am placed back on Tony's hips.

Until suddenly I hear the door open and we both look up at Josh standing in the room furious with Remco after him. "Maxine! If he's not out in five minutes!" Shouts my brother to me, looking at the situation we are in. I'm still on him with only my bra and panties on and Tony only has his underwear on.

"Josh, calm down! She's seventeen, let her be," Remco tries to defend me, which went down the wrong way with Josh. "Are you going to defend her now too! Can't you see, my little sister is having sex with that kind of boy!" Shouted Josh, pointing at Tony, who was now hastily putting on his T-shirt.

"Josh, this is a violation of my privacy!" I yell, still only standing in front of him with my bra and panties on. Getting dressed was the last thing on my mind right now. "If you didn't already know, this is my apartment, and get dressed you look cheap in that red lingerie set!" My brother yells. I don't know what came over me, but I hit him for the first time in my life, right in his face. Josh and Remco look at me in surprise and Tony was already waiting for me in the hallway. I just yell at my brother that I am sleeping with Tony before I slammed the front door shut and got away with Tony, who already lived on campus at the University.

When he is driving I can't hold back the tears and let them fall out of my eyes. I step out of the car when we are at the parking lot around his dorm. He hugged me before we walked to his room, where his roommate is just crawling into his bed. "Greg seriously? It's only nine o'clock?" Says Tony to his roommate, who ignores him and turns his head to the window. We couldn't have sex here either with his roommate in the bed next to Tony. We watch a movie together on his laptop before we decide to go to sleep. I put on a T-shirt from Tony he had thrown to me and joined him in his small single bed where I fall asleep in his arms.

In the morning, we wake up to Greg's alarm clock who he had set at six o'clock and I hear him get out of bed. When he shuts the door behind him fifteen minutes later. It's like Tony had some kind of sensor when he suddenly starts kissing me on my neck. "Tony, I'm not in the mood today," I told him, which he didn't expect and reacted to rather bluntly. "I have to go, catch the bus home," he says deadpan as he steps into the bathroom across the hallway with his clothes on his arm. I stepped out of the bed hurt by his words. Why is he suddenly acting so cool? Had I been so foolish to not notice how he reacted like this most of the time?

I dress back into the clothes I had quickly put on at home yesterday, just after I walked outside. I walk to the bus stop when I see Remco passing by as he sees me standing at the stop, "do you want a ride?" He asks me. I step into his car and let him take me home. "Everything okay? Why isn't your boyfriend taking you home?" Fires Remco all these questions at me, "yes, he was busy," not daring to say the true reason. That he had left me in his room, without clean clothes or a ride home.

"Max, I've known you longer than today and know you're lying to me. If something like this happens again, be sure to call me, okay?" Remco asks me. He has indeed known me longer than today and definitely sees in what kind of mood I am in. I was standing at the bus stop, almost ready to explode.

Arriving at home, I step immediately inside. Turning myself to my room and pull open my closet. Grabbing a dress from the reck and a pair of flat black shoes that matched the dress. I hear knocking on my door and Remco saying through the door that he is leaving for the University.

Before I leave for my school, I send a quick message to Tony,

"You're a jerk! We are over!" With tears in my eyes, I push on the send wink and could only think this is for the best. Nobody can use me this way.