Chapter 24

I quickly get off Remco and grab my robe off a coat rack before walking into the kitchen.

"Wow, that Tristan exactly does not disappoint," my prudish brother suddenly says. I look at him like I'm seeing a ghost. I'm kind of used to him, but lately, he's been deliberately preoccupied with my sex life. Does he suspect something?

"Yeah, he's great," I reply immediately to leave no doubt that I was in bed with Tristan. Only now the question remains, how is Remco going to get home.

We both hear the door in the hallway after a while we are watching TV and see Remco walk into the living room. "Was it fun at the café with Daniel?" He asks Remco as he comes to sit next to him. "Max, are you wearing so much perfume again that I can smell it on Remco's clothes?" asks Josh smiling, although neither of us looks at him with a smile.

We quickly correct our behavior and I begin to apologize for putting on too much perfume before going to Tristan's. It had happened before that I had put on too much perfume before.

It had happened before that I sprayed perfume before I went out of the door and sprayed Remco's coat. However, this was not the case.

Remco distracted Josh with stories about Daniel that he should have made up from scratch.

-------------------

I start cooking while the two are still watching TV. I can still feel Remco inside me, I had never had sex this deep. Likewise, I had known, only had experience with a few men, Remco being the best.

Suddenly, I shoot awake when I smell something.

"Maxine! The potatoes are burnt." Josh has smelled it and comes up behind me laughing, at the fact that I was so far away in my mind that the water had already completely evaporated, and they are now sticking black in the pot.

"I knew Remco couldn't cook, but from when are you such a bad cook?" Laughed my brother, to which Remco went on to rail against Josh. About the fact that he can't cook, which really is! He can ruin anything.

Last time the chicken was only cooked on the outside, inside it was still frozen and pasta that is still rock hard on your plate.

"Sorry, Josh, my mind was somewhere else," I say, causing Remco to stare at me. He knows well enough why I couldn't concentrate.

"Is this Tristan so good you're losing your mind?" Josh asks, which gives me a smile. He had to know, who gives me that smile. I begin to curse my own for allowing Remco back in when I promised myself I wouldn't do it again.

"Max, Remco how about we go on vacation?" Does Josh suddenly come up with this proposal out of nowhere? The two of us look at each other. Then it's going to be even harder to stay away from Remco.

"Max, and if you invited Tristan along?" Josh asks me. Which I'm not looking forward to at all. "Can we even do this, Josh? Isn't this too expensive," I ask him, trying to get out of the way. Remco is anticipating the same, causing Josh to walk into the bedroom hurt, leaving us both alone.

"I can't do this with Tristan. I really can't!" I try, in not a too-loud voice, to bring my thoughts to Remco.

"Just make something up, why can't he come with me?" Remco asks me, but the thought of him finding out what's going on between the two of us, I can't bear, so I have to ask him along. Because as always, Josh is pushing his will with this behavior, and always we accept this from him.

"This is going to be a great vacation!" Yells Josh when Remco has gone to get him back.

"Where do you think we are going, Josh?" I ask him. Knowing him it is another one of those trips to the sea. Which, in retrospect, is totally wrong of me.

--------------

This is my last week before our vacation begins. Josh has been very mysterious about it. Even Remco doesn't know anything about it. Tristan was of course happy that I asked him to come along on this vacation.

Now I was seeing him even more than usual, and he wanted to have sex with me even more than usual, which was starting to irritate me pretty hard now. Let this vacation be over soon, that my little life got some rest back from Tristan.

Remco and Josh were taking their bags this evening as well before Josh went to another guitar lesson of his. The last one before our vacation, which gives us time alone again. How I finally get to explain my dissatisfaction with this vacation to him.

A little later, Remco drives through to drop Josh off. In the meantime, I get another call from Tristan, and he keeps going on about our vacation and where we are going. Until Remco steps in, and I cut our conversation short with an excuse I suddenly came up with, "I have to go to the bathroom, call you later Tristan, love," I tell him, putting the last extra on.

"Was that your sweetheart, Tristan? Is he still mad at you?" Asks Remco walking towards me smiling.

"Yes, that boy is addicted to me! And my amazing bed performance, of course," I smile back at him, not knowing why I blurt that last one out.

I can see Remco's face leave a bit because of it, it looked like he was jealous, but he recovered so quickly I'm not sure. "I can totally relate. You're addictive Max and incredibly handsome," he says, staring me in the eyes, making me suddenly feel all warm inside.

"We can't all be as attractive as me," I smile at him, knowing he has realized I am joking. I've never been selfish in my life, and Remco knows that.

When he gets even closer to me and starts whispering in my ear, "admit it, you find me attractive and irresistible too."

That voice of his, makes me crazy turned on for him, and he sees it when I push my legs together to reduce my desire for him.

He moves his lips to mine and at that moment I am lost in our kiss. Can anyone help me?