Chapter 18

Getting up that morning, I can't help but hop around more cheerfully than usual, those two are going to have quite a show later.

I am now walking around in a white dress with long arms and a long right below my knees. "This is better, Max," my brother says as I walk out the door to go shopping after Gabrielle had sent that she was there with an elevator. I didn't know Dave liked shopping so much.

I step out to the street and see Tristan's black Mercedes parked there. He opens the passenger door to let me in. In the back seat, I see Gabrielle sitting and Dave. I lean back, giving a kiss to Gabrielle on her cheek as well as Dave. Tristan sits waiting for his kiss, which I give him, which just doesn't land on his mouth.

He starts the car towards the mall, where he parked somewhere where there is still room. It is busier than expected but understandable on a Friday. Strolling, the boys follow us closely as we walk store to store. In the lingerie store, of course, they wanted to join us. "Are you going to show too because I'll wait right by the fitting room," says Tristan who I give a poke smiling, "pervert," I say smiling as I look at him.

Gabrielle arrives with a green set that goes perfectly with my eyes and hands it to me to try on. I step into the fitting room and put on the corset and the thong that came with it. In the mirror, I see that it needs to be pulled on harder at my back, why do I try to ask Gabrielle, but it is Tristan who answers because Gabrielle is already somewhere else.

I think about asking Tristan, he has already seen me naked anyway. I ask Tristan to help them. Furthermore, I stand in front of the mirror and see him enter the cubicle the mirror, with a look that says it all. "Would you mind tightening my corset, so I can see the whole picture?" He does as I ask and watches in the mirror as he looks longingly at my behind and my breasts in the mirror. "You are beautiful," Tristan whispers in my ear, running his hands over the satin of the corset.

I hang back against him a little, "thank you," I whisper to him turning around, making him stare at me even more. I can see he is fighting with his own not to touch me.

Gabrielle walks into the cubicle still wearing lingerie and sees Tristan standing there, whom she quickly pushes out of the cubicle. I look at the pieces she has given me, which are perfect for driving them a little crazier. Actually, I want to make Remco even crazier. I'm almost 18 years old! I don't let them tell me what to wear anymore.

Walking around with three bags of clothes, we decide to have a drink and leave the mall. "Are your parents still mad?" I ask Tristan as he is driving the car. "No, they forget pretty quickly. Has to do with guilt," I understand what he wants to say. Actually, I do feel sorry for him. That his parents always leave him and his sister alone, they're never there. How many times have I been with him that they were alone? A lot.

He drops Gabrielle and Dave off at her house first. Then he drives to my brother's apartment, where I stay in the car for a while. "Do you feel like doing something?" I ask him, "yeah, is anyone home with you?" Asks Tristan, I think and open the apartment with Tristan behind me, but just as I thought, no one.

I put the bags of clothes in my bedroom and sit next to him on the couch and put something on. It's some comedy Josh still had lying around. He grabs me, which I allow, and even crawl a little closer to him. Then I hear the door open and see Josh and Remco standing in the living room, perplexed.

"Are you serious, Max?" Asks Remco annoyed, and I don't know what came over me, but I take Tristan's face and kiss him passionately. What am I doing! Am I trying to make Remco, jealous now? That boy is driving me crazy!

Remco angrily walks out of the room and Josh joins me disapprovingly, but all luck for the rest says nothing. Tristan himself sits looking at me with all question marks. I don't give him the chance to speak and plant my mouth on his again, which he takes all too eagerly.

-----------

A little later, he leaves. I go to the kitchen, where I grab a glass of water and walk to my room. Josh and Remco have been in their room the whole time. Probably too mad at me for kissing Tristan.

At some point, I hear the door open from the front and Josh yelling that he is going to music class. When I see my opportunity, normally I would have ignored him, but he had gotten me so pissed.

That, I continued with my plan anyway. I go to my closet where I tucked in yesterday's clothes. I grab the lingerie set I bought and put it on, making my breasts almost visible because they are so crammed up by the corset. The thing that comes with it also shows off my behind. I pull up the black short skirt and when I look in the mirror, it barely hides my behind. Over the corset, I wear a cardigan and start cooking.

-------

I had just finished dinner when Remco comes in. I hear him approach the living room and I quickly open the jacket, so you can see just enough. This will teach him to act like this toward me with my brother. Did I know this game was going to end this way? Or is this just what I wanted?