Chapter 7

When I come out of my room that morning, I see Remco standing in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him. I see him put some cereal in a bowl and then grab another bowl to also fill with cereal and milk. I walk over to the kitchen and sit down at the counter on a chair, "good morning," I tell him, and he slides the bowl of cereal over to me and comes over to sit next to me.

"About yesterday, Max, I don't really know what came over me. You were standing there, and I had to kiss you. I shouldn't have done that, do you forgive me?" He asks me, with a red face. What? I hadn't dreamed of it at all! And now he's apologizing for making me feel good yesterday, and I don't know what to say back. Because for me, this was already what I had dreamed of for years, and it was better than I had ever expected! He wants to say something more, but my brother steps in and comes to sit next to the two of us with a bowl of cereal for him as well. "Are we still going to our parents for dinner?" My brother asks me why I briefly nod yes. But honestly don't feel like going at all. They are always so narrow-minded and so old-fashioned. My brother has to listen to the same old bullshit about not being able to have children and their neighborhood not accepting his sexual orientation, while they are the ones not accepting it. I can already see Remco looking annoyed to have to listen to all that crap from my parents again. Most of the time he is just ignored and talks to me or sits in my brother's old room.

It's not that our parents care. They would rather he not come with us or stay upstairs because they don't have to accept that he is gay. They always tried to keep me on a leash too, which I was so tired of. All those hours you had to be home for sure, even at 6 pm on the weekends! While other girlfriends lie around until 12:8pm and even bring their boyfriends home. When she caught me with a boyfriend in my room while we were just making out, my mom already freaked out. That night, I moved in with my brother and never left.

In the afternoon, I enjoy my time off from school in my room flipping open my favorite book yet, before I get a call from Tristan.

"Is anyone home with you?" He asks me in a sensual voice, and I know what he has in mind for me if he can get to me. I step out of my room with the phone still to my ear. I call out behind Josh and Remco, but neither of them answers, and I think they are both gone. Furthermore, I tell Tristan that he can feel free to come over, not that I'm jumping up and down. Though I hope he can't hear that from my voice, which turns out not to be when he enthusiastically declines.

It wasn't that the sex was that bad. Ok, it got better, though with what I felt yesterday with Remco it represented much more then what Tristan is making me feel. Not much later, I hear knocking on my door and see Tristan standing there in his black hair that is tousled from Tristan having been rubbing through his hair. And he is wearing jeans with a designer shirt over them. Yes, Tristan was as she called a rich kid who got everything from home. And his parents were out of the house most of the time too, but his sister was home exceptionally with their father.

"Bye sweetie", he says as he pushes the door of the apartment closed and starts kissing me, and pushes me into my room which is not far from the front door. "Hey", I tell him and kiss him, continuing trying to fall in the same passion for Tristan that I felt yesterday with Remco. A little later, when we are naked together in my bed, he wants to crawl on top of me and take charge. I push him down and crawl on top of him, not giving him a chance to take charge. First, he doesn't mind too much, exactly not when I sit on his penis after he puts on a condom and I start moving.

Although he tries to slow me down all the time by taking hold of my hips, "not so fast sweetie, I want to be able to enjoy you," sighing I do as he says. I then let him take the lead when he stands to slow me down again and do what I have been doing to him more often lately, which I am not proud of. I fake my orgasm and try to moan well, so he thinks he really made me come, which he believes right away with his big ego, and then comes. Almost relieved, I am happy when he comes to lie next to me and kisses me on my cheek and mouth.

Then, when I hear the front door open and Josh calls out that they are back from the store, we try to change as fast as we can. Although we weren't quick enough when my brother suddenly comes into my room, of course without knocking.

"Oh, sorry Max I didn't know your boyfriend was here," says my brother looking at Tristan who is still in his boxers. I myself already have my bra and panties on, all luck. Josh steps out of my room, closing the door behind him, and I can still hear Remco asking him if I'm coming with him now. "She's busy at the moment Remco, come leave those two alone!" Calls my brother from my room to the other side of the living room, where Remco is standing. I can still hear them passing by, with Remco grumbling to my brother that he is allowing way too much. I don't understand why I have to ask permission at all from my brother before being able to have sex with my boyfriend if that's what I mean. Why is he acting like this?