Chapter 23

Goddamn, I curse as I lie down on my bed with my head on the pillow.

Now I'm doing good! Come on Maxine! What are you thinking, telling Tristan you love him!

Now you'll definitely fall through the cracks if he keeps insisting. I didn't see any other way out. I know he doesn't believe me, even though he doesn't admit it. Maybe he didn't hear right, and he's convinced it had to be something like that. Tristan has a high opinion of himself, he would never think that I am falling for Remco and not him. I'm going to have to keep up this drama for a while until the tempers have subsided a bit. I mustn't let myself be seduced by Remco anymore. That would only complicate things.

A little later, Josh returns from work. I run out of my room to greet him, but the two of them are already kissing fiercely, so I step into my own room. Is he really turned on now after we almost fell through? I barely recognize Remco anymore, or did I really know him?

----------------

Those days after, Tristan keeps on sending me messages on my phone. Making me answer extra slimy. It almost makes me sick to have to lie to him like that.

That night, I could no longer keep him away so as not to cause a commotion.

When he is at the door, I get into his car giving him a kiss, which almost makes him drag me onto his lap. I only know one more solution to scare him away, and that is to lay it on extra thick.

I put my hand on his thigh, "I'm thinking about two kids later, what's your thought on it?" He looks at me strangely, but then goes along with the story anyway, "yes a boy and a girl would be nice.

What do you think you are doing?" He asks, looking at me, wondering if he can see through my plan like that.

"Sorry, Tristan, but I'm in the process of figuring out my life. Like what college I'm going to go to. I was thinking about something a little further away from here," I tell him, staring at him. He nods, not wanting to get into it.

When we arrive at his house, no one is home, as always. He takes me straight to his room, where he takes me to his bed. "Tristan, I have my period," He looks at me annoyed. He's tired of me exactly by now, when I keep coming up with excuses for no sex. It's not like he can prove that I don't have my period.

After this evening of cozying up on the couch with a movie, I'm glad to be home. If it's one thing I don't like, it's those horror movies he likes so much. My lips already hurt from his wet kisses all evening. At home, annoyed, I throw my purse on the cabinet next to the door and walk inside, where only Remco is now sitting. "Josh not here?" He looks at me like he sees a ghost. "You're still coming home, right?" Asks Remco.

What kind of question is that? He himself didn't pay attention to me when Josh was in the same room? And now all of a sudden he's acting like the jealous boyfriend.

"Remco, leave it alone. You were too busy yourself," I reply, still in a bad mood from the evening behind me. As if all the kissing wasn't bad enough, he always has to hear how much I love and want him. It makes me so sick to do this sappy stuff all day, now not just over the phone, but with him.

"Max, who bit you?" He asks me when I feel him behind me with his arms around me.

"Do you have to ask!" I yell as I turn around. "You called my name during sex, not me," Remco says reproachfully.

"Be glad he wasn't calling your name! Otherwise, you had to go and be so clingy with him," I sigh, annoyed as I say this looking at him in those ice-blue eyes of his. "I know what you need," he says in a seductive voice. No, eh, not this again! I've had enough of this Tristan bullshit already.

Remco starts kissing me on the neck and gently rubbing my back. "Stop it, Remco?" I ask him, though my words don't sound convincing at all when he goes to my breasts.

"I know you desire me, Max, let me," he whispers in my ear, as he takes me to my room and lays me down on my bed. I feel him kissing me going up to my panties which are now all wet for him. He takes the panties off and goes with his mouth to my warm mounds where I feel his tongue moving inside me, making me come right in front of him. He is so amazing, it is like every time is the first time we do this.

Then he takes a condom and starts moving fast inside me, making me come for him one more time. My dress starts to crease from him lying over me, kissing and while moving inside me. Then he sits up and takes me on his lap, making me feel him slide even deeper into me.

I moan so hard as I cum that I didn't hear the apartment door open. Until suddenly I hear a voice coming from the kitchen. "Max? Are you home? I was done earlier and Remco had gone for a drink with Daniel, so I just came by bus, so I wouldn't have to disturb him," I hear my brother tell me through the door.

He had to have heard me anyway, or he would have been standing here in my room already. At this point, I'm glad I wasn't too quiet. Here I am lying in my bed with Remco still inside me.