Chapter 39

Josh pov

After finally having my sister and Remco know about Tristan, I thought I could finally be happy.

It all started in the escape room we got into together when I had taken the wrong room, and we all ended up in a horror house.

Tristan held my hand almost the entire time, making me feel those tingles again that I had felt with Remco at the beginning. Suddenly something appears causing me to startle and jump into Tristan's arms who are almost the same size as Remco, I think they are a few inches apart. Although they are equally strong and have the same hair color only Tristan has gray eyes and does not have the blue color of eyes that Remco has, the eyes that made me fall for him.

Now I begin to understand more about Max, and her fascination with this boy. He was even blushing when he put me down, and I had a feeling he was hiding more than I could figure out. We had more moments together and each time it just clicked better between us.

After he went away from our vacation home, he had called me and explained everything from the misunderstanding that Max thought he had another, but it was only his best friend. Who later turned out to have feelings for him after all.

We did secretly have moments where we went out together as friends, even though Remco and Max knew nothing about it. The guitar lessons I was supposed to be taking had already stopped a month earlier, and I hadn't told them about it.

During those hours, I would meet up with Tristan, and we would go do things together that we liked. Remco didn't like all the things, that Tristan did like, sentimental movies and musicals. Even my sister didn't know this because he kept it a secret from everyone. He often pretended to be the strong guy who likes scary movies and fucking, although this was not at all the Tristan who was with me.

When I caught Remco and Max, I was back from our date earlier because Tristan had hurt me. He ran into friends of his who saw us walking together rather closely, and he had hurtfully said that he was not gay and this was only because he had to from a friend.

That night I was already more emotional than usual and then catching them like that made me completely lose my temper. I lost Tristan and Remco in one day. The year we were still together was Hell.

I couldn't trust him anymore, which only made me sicker, and Tristan ignored me while he was the one who had hurt me.

Remco and I hadn't had a sexual relationship in months, if there was one, it felt cold and not at all like it used to. Remco had lost his passion just like he had lost Max.

Tristan stayed with me after Max stormed out of the apartment, which I could understand. I was a hypocrite, but it was harder for me to lose everything than I thought. Remco was my second boyfriend that I had been with for so long and didn't want to lose.

Although this happened not much later that night, after, he had a message from Gabrielle with a picture of Tristan and me kissing. When I hear knocking, I open the door where Remco is standing looking at me and then at Tristan, "it's true! Why did you keep this from me, Josh? You insisted we stay friends, and then you hide something like this from me!" Yells angrily and indignantly.

When Tristan wants to step outside, I stop him and look into those gray eyes that give me the courage to continue. "Remco, I want to be friends with you, but you're going to have to accept Tristan into my life." Remco starts laughing when I say those words and walks out the door, not saying another word.

Maybe it's for the best. Our relationship is doomed to fail, even if I never wanted to see all the signs. I need to move on with my life and be happy with the boy who fits me perfectly.

"Sure, I don't have to leave Josh?" Asks Tristan, standing uncertainly beside me, with a look like he would rather flee than stay here.

Tristan is a much more emotional boy than Max ever realized, he would never have done those things on purpose. Tristan is just not like that! "I want you to stay here and never leave," I grab his head and pull it to mine and touch his lips with my lips, hearing him let out a relaxed sigh.

We go to the bedroom, where I pull Tristan's black t-shirt off over his head and start kissing his upper body until I get to his black belt and start pulling it off with my fingers. Until he is standing in front of me in just his white Calvin Klein boxers. He pulls me up and takes off my green shirt, button by button.

Then he goes all over my body with his lips just like me until he finds the button of my beige dress pants and begins to gently peel them off of me.

Here we both stand in our boxers deciding to get into bed together, "You're the best thing that's happened to me, Josh."

I hear Tristan mutter that we are kissing. He runs his hand over my chest, which is now more toned from all the push-ups at the gym. To then move on to my underpants, where he first looks into my eyes if he may.

I look at him and nod, causing me to do the same to him, kissing him like he's the end.

I am Tristan's first boy, and he makes me feel better than anyone had before him, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Tristan is the end. The end of my relationship with Remco. The end of feeling unhappy. The end of this story.