Chapter 11

Still lying under Remco, I squirmed as he moved down from my breasts, which he left free after taking off my bra. It made me so horny to see him like this, looking at my breasts so innocently and squeezing them so softly. Until I see his head between my legs and feel him licking me, just like he did then in the bathroom. I come in his mouth again, when he comes back up. I push him down on the bed and take his underwear off slowly down his legs, making him groan hopelessly. Furthermore, I take his penis in my mouth and satisfy him until he takes hold of my chin to let me look into his eyes. "If you continue like this, I'm going to come," he says with the horniest look I've ever seen in a boy. Likewise, I just carry on, wanting to claim him completely, until I taste the liquid in my mouth.

When he wants to lay down on me and line breasts affectionately, I am finally ready to have him inside me. Finally, the moment comes when he starts filling me all the way. Until I hear that irritating sound again. Frustrated, I release a sigh. "Sorry, I have to go," he says in an innocent voice. He is pulling his underpants back on over those sexy muscular legs of his and when his muscular upper body disappears under his T-shirt as well I feel more frustrated than usual with Tristan. When Remco walks out the door to go get Josh, I quickly jump in the shower and satisfy myself, which doesn't feel good at all after Remco did it to me, which felt so many times better.

As I come out of the bathroom I almost collide with Remco who holds me just in time before I hit the ground, after I wanted to avoid him. "Sorry," I mumble shyly and go into my room, slamming the door shut with myself against it, trying to get my own calm from all the feelings I was feeling right there in his arms.

At dinner, I couldn't get to my room fast enough, still not completely recovered from my feelings for Remco. As I lay quietly on my bed with my laptop, seeing something on the internet until a phone call from Gabrielle arrives: "Are you coming with me to La Rox?" Asks her on the phone enthusiastic one club that is in town. "Is good, what time?" I ask her and start getting ready to go out, which can be a good distraction from being away. Tristan then calls me, when I'm already almost out the door. Of course, when I say we're going out, he immediately wants to come along and even suggested driving us and staying sober to be able to drop us off at home.

Although I could have known that as an 18-year-old boy, Tristan would fly right into the drink when he saw his friends sitting in a group at the table. We set up at their place, even though I think they're gigantic snobs who are way too handsy and hit me on the behind the whole time, in the short red dress I was wearing. Just because I dress like that, and it shows off my curves, doesn't mean they can just touch me! The next one that touches me, I grab his hand and look at him angrily, "if you want to score anymore with a girl here tonight, you have to stop, or I'll give you so much pain. That you can't even get it up anymore!" I yell into his ear. Tristan looks a little pissed after me, drunk Tristan is just straight up an asshole! He's with a group of girls, one of whom is constantly crawling on his lap. Even Gabrielle has had it with him, and we decide to leave him. And leave his group behind and have some fun with the two of us, which was the plan from the beginning.

We are dancing, and I feel and smell his perfume, Tristan is holding me. He kisses me on the neck, with all sweet words whispered in my ear that mean nothing to me.

Only now do I realize how selfish he really is, now that I have been drinking, I realize how much he had manipulated me for himself. He always gets what he wants! Sex decides He, what we do decides He, where I go with my girlfriend decides He. He wanted to go to this place again, while we wanted to go to La Rox he wanted to go to The route. Gabrielle was right, she had been talking about him manipulating me for a while. She even said she regretted introducing us to each other, I can see why.

Tristan is gone again, and I see my chance to leave him alone as I walk away with Gabrielle to the restrooms. I call Remco, something I don't do often. But I know he would respond better than Josh.

The phone rings and right away he answers in his soft voice that I love so much, "is there something, Max?" He asks and I in all my inebriated state, of course, start babbling some more, "honey, can you get me in, uh where am I now. Ah, yes, in The route," Gabrielle and I laugh at our behavior as the liquor really starts to kick in now. Maybe I should have turned down that last drink from Tristan. "I'm coming!" He yells through the phone, and Gabrielle and I continue dancing. It's like a haze comes over me, and Gabrielle even had to hold me down a few times. Then I feel someone grab me and see Tristan again, and he starts stroking me on the dance floor. Normally I would slap him away, to exhibit myself like this on the dance floor by wanting to get into my panties, even though Gabrielle has already found someone.

"You're mine," I hear Tristan whisper in my ear. Then I see Remco coming exactly off, the view is so blurry at this point that I'm not even sure anymore. Or am I seeing Tristan as Remco again?

I feel someone pull me away and look into the familiar blue eyes.