Chapter 17

Still, at Tristan's house, Gabrielle comes running out with another bottle of wine that she uncorks, has, and is already starting to drink plenty of. She jumps next to me and hands me the bottle. Which I put to my lips a big gulp until I pass it to Tristan.

It's so good in the pool that I keep swimming for a while when Gabrielle and Dave are suddenly gone. I barely noticed, the drink was working by now. So I was feeling great, relaxed, and enjoying the silence and warmth. Tristan comes up to me, grabbing me, "are you coming in?" Tristan asks me.

He helps me out of the pool, holding me against him longer than necessary. We look at each other, and he kisses me, Which I crazily go along with.

Why am I even doing this? He's going to think I want a relationship with him again anyway. Although, I didn't do it for the right reasons. I did it to get that boy with his ice-blue eyes and gorgeous body out of my head, and what better way to do that than with a boy who is the most like him. He may never be the real Remco, but for now, I just want to forget.

Still grabbing the bottle of wine from the sink we walk upstairs, where we continue drinking the wine on his bed, "sorry Maxine, for everything I did wrong. I was a bad boyfriend to you," he says as he looks at me, indicating the bottle of wine back.

I don't answer but give him a smile, "where are Gabrielle and Dave?" I ask him.

He thinks, "maybe they went to the sauna," he says, which shouldn't surprise me that his parents also have a sauna.

"They're snobs! Everything you think of they must have," he laughs out loud, "they are even going to buy a bigger house, now that my father's business is going well." Says he with envy.

"Moving! To where? That's why the car?" He nods and continues talking, "down here in a bigger villa like this, with an even bigger pool. It's just too much. I'd rather live on my own," he says before planting his lips on mine again.

"Tristan, I don't know if this is such a good idea, "I tell him, as he begins to unhook my bra.

"Maxine, I want you. I've always found you so attractive. That I can't stay away from you," Tristan says, still taking a big sip of the wine. Before I empty it and push him onto the bed, "this means nothing, understand," I explain to him as I take off my bra and panties.

Of course, he wasn't left behind and started to take off his pants too, as well as a condom on his already stiff penis.

Together we lay on his bed, him pumping into me at his slow pace and me trying to cum. But he had already come.

"Tristan! Come down!" I hear a woman's voice call out. He curses and jumps off the bed, his clothes already jumping back on. "Who is that?" I ask him.

"My mother, stay here," he says and runs downstairs. I hear his mother yelling at him, apparently not too happy that her good wine has run out.

I get dressed and peak through the door, where I can look down the hallway below at what's happening. "Those two just caught your father in the sauna! Tristan, you know your father and I, don't want you hanging out anywhere with your buddies and their girlfriends. His father joins them also with a disappointed face. "Where were you?" Asks his father," upstairs with my girlfriend, father! I have a private life too and yes, we had sex," Tristan blurts out all at once. He said his girlfriend and I should have known this was a bad idea.

"Where is this girlfriend of yours?" Asks his father, causing me to walk down the stairs. "Tristan, if you invite friends, tell us first," says his father after his mother makes another comment about the wine.

Not much later I'm back in his new car heading home, "sorry, I didn't know they were coming home," Tristan apologizes. I grab his hand that is on his leg and squeeze it, accepting his apology like that.

Tristan is just driving away when I open the door to the apartment, where Josh is standing looking at me angrily. What is it now? He's been so annoying lately. "You could have sent that you would be so late, Max!" Yells Josh, waking up Remco who was lying on the couch. "Is she only home now?" He asks, looking at the clock.

The two of them are still arguing about my behavior. Exactly my parents, this is not what I was seen here for to be pampered by them.

"Josh, look at her clothes! You can see almost everything," Remco says, giving me a closer look. "Indeed Remco. Max, I would like you to put on more," Josh says looking at me sternly, as I just get water from the fridge.

Now Remco is really going too far! In frustration, I pull my t-shirt over my face and continue walking around the apartment. Josh looks like he could explode.

I can only laugh when I want to pull my skirt down too, Remco stops me. He comes up behind me and holds my hands.

With his body so close to mine, I can feel he's excited. Challenging him, I walk away from him, my hips swaying in my room. If he wants naked, he can have it! Gabrielle had already asked if we would go shopping tomorrow since it's not a school day. I call her up to meet up.