Chapter 10

We're still in this weird conversation. With my brother sitting next to me left side and Remco next to the other side.

"Josh, what have you been smoking or taking? If you want to know something, just ask them rather than beat around the bush?" I ask him, "I just want to know if it's good for you? Okay, I heard you the other day," he says, which makes me wonder what he heard? And then I remember the last time Tristan was here, with again that unsatisfied sex I had.

"Well sure? We had some words, but we're over it," it doesn't elaborate too much on our love life, it's not like he's that open lately. "That bad?" Remco looks at me apologetically over all his questions. "Josh please! Do you want to try him too? I don't recommend it, but you can ask!" Yells annoyed as I stand up and want to walk away, but Remco looks at me hopelessly like he doesn't want to be alone with Josh.

"No Max! Sorry, I wanted to talk to you more, just like we used to. I miss you and now all of a sudden Remco starts asking questions about women, drives me crazy," my brother says, holding me. I don't know what to say when Josh pulls me onto his lap and starts hugging me and almost crying. Remco sits there and looks at him and me strangely, exactly like I need to know what's wrong with him. All I know is that my brother is a wreck, and I have a feeling Josh is afraid of losing Remco.

"Josh, this is something between you and Remco. I don't want to get involved. And you've had girlfriends haven't you?" I ask my brother, he looks at me obliquely because I'm still sitting on his lap. "Yes, but I never shared a bed with them. I was never sensually attracted to them," he says innocently and dismissively, thinking to have sex with a woman.

I am more than tired of this conversation. "Josh I think it would be best if you went to a therapist to discuss this than with your little sister," I tell him, and he lets me go, at which point I walk to my room and hear Remco addressing him about his sudden behavior. Although I had a feeling that my brother only wanted to understand, why Remco is suddenly wondering about a woman. Josh, we knew pretty quickly after his first two girlfriends that he wasn't really interested in them beyond friendship. I had this figured out because our parents are still trying to ignore it.

I steer clear of Tristan for a while, trying to get this conversation out of my head. Not much later, he asks me to go to his house tonight, to which I agree right away. Better than staying here in this talkative atmosphere. A few minutes later, Tristan is parked at the door and I hear him honk. I walk out the door, quickly calling for my brother and Remco. Who couldn't answer because I was already out the door?

At Tristan's house, again, no one was home but him. How can his parents be away from home so often and their children? His sister as usual was at the neighbors for the night and Tristan had the house to himself.

First, we watched a movie at their home cinema downstairs with the big speakers his parents had bought not long ago. After an hour and a half, almost deaf, the movie is done, and we go upstairs. In bed, I feel him trying to get into my panties, which I sweetly refuse and place a kiss on his lips. He looked hurt, but he quickly let it go and took hold of me, and so we fell asleep.

That morning he had another hard-on with which he pushed me against my behind and I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with saying I was tired again. Ten minutes later he is lying next to me puffing out, again the only one who has been able to come from his slow pace. After a quick shower, we get into the car, and he takes me back home since he had something to do in the afternoon.

As I step into the apartment, I see Josh and Remco hugging and laughing on the couch talking about all sorts of things, which I hadn't gotten around to. I say goodbye to them as I grab an apple from the fridge and look at the preparation for next week when I have to go back to school on the laptop in my bedroom. I could still hear them talking quietly, and later they had even gone for a walk. From one side, I was glad that everything was back in order. But secretly, from the other side, I liked the side of Remco that was experimenting. I still have feelings for Remco that are getting stronger as the weeks go by, and certainly now.

That night is another one where Josh is back at his guitar lesson for the next hour, and I am sitting at home as Remco has gone to drop him off. I am lying quietly on my bed when I hear Remco knock on the door and ask if he can come in. I let him in and sit up straight on the bed looking at him, "what was that about yesterday with you two?" I ask him as he comes to sit next to me, closer than I had thought, but desired.

"I don't want to talk about Josh. I want to be with you now," Remco says, caressing my cheek as he looks me in the eyes.

Lost in those ice-blue eyes, I feel his lips back on mine. He comes and lays down next to me still kissing each other looking at me until he caresses my hip going up to my breasts.

I feel him lie on his back and unzip his pants, pulling his pants down after he had stripped my dress from my body with his sensual hands, how sensual and sweet he can be. Now that I am lying here in bed with my brother's boyfriend, I only realize that this could be the moment I have been waiting for so long. To have sex with Remco.