Chapter 21

Remco has pushed me onto the bed. I kiss his neck as I feel him go into my panties where he puts his fingers inside me that are already wet with the first touch of my vagina. I only have to see Remco, or I am already ready for him. He lies on top of me with his boxer on, which is starting to get pretty tight because of his stiff penis. I kiss him as I let my hands go from his pecs to his boxer, where I linger with my hand first before I go in and start stroking it. My unbuttoned blouse flies around the room as he opens the front closure of my bra and begins to caress my breasts.

Not much later, I feel him go inside me. At such a fierce pace that it drives me crazy. Remco is driving me crazy! Unsuspecting, I feel him lifting me on his lap where he pumps so much into me that I have an orgasm. The whole corridor should have heard it. While he keeps on doing it, he looks into my eyes and I see him come, looking into my eyes. We stay like this for a while until I feel his penis slackening inside me.

We can't help but look at each other. Until I stand up and pick up my bra from the floor and put it back on. Turning away from Remco I also put my thong back on and my pants. Then I search the room for my blouse, which Remco suddenly lifts in the air. "Sorry," I say with a red face and step out of the room in shame. I had done it again!

A little further on I run into that boy Daniel from her right. "It happened again, didn't it?" He asks me, making my face even redder. "I can't blame him. You're beautiful, but you have to stop this," Daniel says to me, as I storm off.

Afraid of what I might throw out. Apparently, he had told this boy everything! Somewhat hurt, I continue walking back to the apartment I now share with my brother.

"Did you talk to Remco?" Asks my brother, looking at me with his stern tone. "Yes, Josh. I don't want you guys to have a fight because of me. I love you guys too much," I tell him with my face turned to my feet. He grabs me and thanks me, though I don't know why?

Until I see Remco walk in the door with his backpack a few hours later. "Hello," I say to Remco who does the same to me, though you can still feel the passion between the two of us.

"I'm going to get pizza! I'll be right back," Josh says as he leaves us alone with two.

"Remco, I would have thought you'd be even angrier at me by now," I say as I walk over to him. "Max, it's as much my fault as it is yours. I don't know what you're doing to me, but I can't deny it anymore," Remco says, which leaves me with even more questions as Josh steps back inside.

The three of us eat our favorite pizza in the lounge with a movie Josh had chosen. It was The Notebook, which I have seen so many times. That I grab my phone and send a message to Gabrielle, which is interrupted by a message from Remco.

I look at him before reading the message, "Even in those pants and blouses, you drive me crazy. I can still smell your perfume when I close my eyes," shocked, I look at him, which he ignores because Josh is sitting there. When Josh starts to snicker, Remco grabs him and starts to comfort him. I had thought I would get jealous, but I was happy for my brother.

After the movie, I retreat to my room. In my room, I am working on school work when I already that it is almost 12 am. I put the laptop down on the bed next to me and walk to the kitchen for a glass of water.

I am standing in the kitchen drinking it when I see Remco coming out of the room. He comes over to me and grabs the glass from my hands and brings it to his own mouth, making him drink the whole glass in one gulp.

"So thirsty? That you couldn't grab your own glass?" I ask, smiling at him, causing him to press me against the fridge between his arms.

"Thirsty for you," he says seductively in my ear, startled I look at him. To which he laughs, leaving me there in the kitchen.

I watch him go to the bathroom. Angry, I walk after him. Who does he think he is! Turning me on like that and then walking away. When I step into the bathroom without knocking, he just zippers up his pants.

"Can't I go to the bathroom already, or you're already in the bathroom with me," he says teasingly, which I can't laugh at all.

"What is all this about? First, you want me gone, and then you're having sex with me, and all of a sudden you're acting like this to me?" I ask in a whisper, so Josh doesn't hear.

"Max, I don't know. At first, I fight these feelings, but it has only hurt Josh and me," he tells me, as he walks out of the bathroom to their room.

I don't know what to think of Remco anymore, he's acting weird. As I lay back in my room, I can even hear the two of them busy in their room.

Do they have no shame at all? Josh has to know that I can hear everything, right?

What about Remco? He had sex with me just a few hours ago.

Disgusted, I put my earphones in and try to get some sleep when I turn off the light, listening to the music playing in my ears.