Chapter 26

The next day,

Remco and Tristan are off early to go kayaking when Josh and I just get out of bed. "Are we going to sit by the lake a bit today, Max?" Josh asks me, as we are eating breakfast together.

"Good," I say, eating the jam sandwich I just put in my mouth. Josh steps into his room after dinner and comes back with a pair of swimming shorts on and a towel under his arm.

I take the same example as him, without the swimshorts, but a bikini. I put on my green bikini with a white loose dress over it, which I had packed to go to the sea.

A little further from our cottage, we set on the grass with our feet in the water. We looked at each other, "how long has this been?" I ask Josh, happier than I thought to be able to be alone with him again.

"Too long, I miss you, Max. We've both been so busy lately that I can barely see how big you are already," he says, smiling as he takes me into him.

"You really have become a beautiful young lady, Tristan should be so lucky to have you," Josh says, which is so sweet. It breaks my heart that I am hurting my brother, who is so sweet to me. He must never know about this!

"Max, can I ask you something?" Asks Josh a question, "Is Remco cheating on me?" Asks Josh directly. I startle, does he know? This is so painful. I can just barely look into his eyes anymore.

"No Josh! Surely Remco would never do that," I tell him, shocked at the idea, even though I'm presenting him with my best acting skills here.

"I know there's something he's keeping quiet. He first asked things about women. Whether I had been with women, and now suddenly he has stopped asking. This is just weird, Max." Says my brother, sounding less hurt than I expected.

"Josh, what are you talking about now?" I ask him, even though I can think of something.

"Things are better between us than ever before. It's like he had finally found himself," My brother says, which makes me think. Maybe Remco isn't the guy who only falls for men and that's why he tried it out with me?

Maybe he's going to end things with me, now that things are going so well between him and Josh?

"Josh, you're happy, right?" I ask my brother.

"Yes, Max, I am. Remco is great, and I hope he will be my husband later," my brother says, as he splashes water on me laughing.

Only I can't laugh, those words hurt me more than expected. I knew this was for a moment, deep down I knew this. Acceptance is another word.

We swim some more in the lake. Sitting on the shore some more when we see Remco and Tristan arrive, both with wet hair and their clothes back on, which they left.

They come over and place themselves next to us. "How was kayaking?" asks Josh, causing them to do a whole explanation of how much they enjoyed it.

As the sun begins to set, we go back inside to eat. Josh heats up some pizza, and together we sit in front of the TV watching a movie. Since Josh doesn't like horror movies either, we watch a romantic movie which makes Tristan even more clingy, not considering my brother and his friend are in the same room.

He puts his hand on my leg, where I am still wearing the dress with the bikini. When he wants to go a little too far, I try to stop him with the excuse that I still have to go wash up like that. He continues to sit with his hand on that spot and strokes my hair with his other hand.

My eyes find at last Remco's who also doesn't look too pleased with Tristan acting so clingy. When the movie is done, I step into the shower and let the warm jet of water wash over me.

Tristan knocks on the door that he wants to take a shower too if I take too long and so run out of hot water. Cursing, I hear Tristan standing under the cold jet as I walk into our bedroom. That night, I fall asleep right away.

In the morning, I wake up to Tristan holding me and giving off so much heat that I seem to have a fever. Not much later, we get up together, to have breakfast and do Josh's next activity.

Josh had seen a special route for mountain biking and of course, he had already reserved some when we get there. There I am with my shorts and a yellow top that left my arms completely exposed.

Annoyed, I look from the muddy path to my bike and then get on anyway to ride behind the boys, where Josh and Tristan take the lead, and then Remco bikes. We cycle like this for a while, leaving my legs already full of mud. Until suddenly I slip and fall off my bike, right into a puddle. Of course, Josh is laughing, at the sight of me sitting in a puddle.

What I didn't expect was that they expected me to get right back up and ride with them when they were already riding through. Remco helps me out of the puddle, leaving us both hanging full of mud as he almost falls on me.

I decide to go back with the bike in my hands, causing Remco to decide to go with me as well. Once we've returned the bikes to where they were stored, we walk to the cottage, where I walk straight into the bathroom.

As the warm drops of the shower fall over me again, I suddenly hear the door open and close and know that Remco has come in. "What is it, Remco? Are they back?" I ask him when I suddenly see him stepping toward me through the floral curtain hanging in front of the shower.

"What are you doing?" I ask him again, but he ignored my question, "Are you in pain?" He asks me about the fall I had just taken. He had asked a few times on the way here, to which I answered no.

I turn away from him, to grab soap to wash my hair, where just the sludge had been rinsed out. Once I have the soap in hand, I feel two arms wrap around me and Remco kisses me on my shoulders. Groaning, I enjoy his hands now going to my clit and beginning to satisfy me through the circles he spins, while he keeps kissing me on my neck now.

"Remco, we can't do this," I whisper less convincingly than I should have, "you want this as much as I do, Max." Convinced, he continues to enjoy the hands that have now found my entrance and begins to satisfy me with his fingers in and out of me. When I'm about to come, he turns me around and takes me in his arms, entering me.

My body pushes against the cold wall, causing me to let out a scream at first, but then when he starts moving inside me, it quickly turns into moans. Not much later, I feel him go out of me, making him cum right on my belly.

With a twinkle in his eye, he still kisses me as he gets out of the shower. I stand still for a moment, letting the cold water wash over me. I just hear Tristan cursing outside the door. Not only that, but I had used up all the hot water again.