L ~Taking a Bath Together (Requested)

Hey ya'll!
So I decided to change this book to one-shots now. Having writer's block makes it really difficult to think of different ways to give each character the same scenario without it sounding way too similar to each other.
I feel like I will be able to post way more if I change it to one-shots and put a lot more love into each chapter. But don't worry! I will still evenly distribute one-shots for every character. And I will be doing the one-shots based off requests right now. So if you have a one-shot request, comment it on my request's chapter.
Thanks so much for continuing to read my book!❤️
*******
"L, please...your hair is getting so greasy that my face is getting oily from it tracking on the pillows!"

Being the busy-bee he is, sometimes you have to remind your boyfriend to take care of himself. It includes keeping track if he's eating, sleeping and bathing regularly.

Most people would find this a deal breaker in a relationship as it would feel like taking care of a child, but it's not like L is being a lazy person. He's the world's best detective and spends all day solving cases and catching criminals.

It's obvious he would get too busy to remember things, and you love him a lot, so you don't have a problem helping him. L would and has done the same for you.

You walked up behind him and draped a towel over his head. "Come relax with me. The bath is nice and warm and I even have some snacks set up on the bath board."

L titled his head back to look at you. "You know I can't say no to you...or to snacks."

You let out a small laugh and grabbed his arm to pull him up. "Well let's hurry to the bath before the water gets cold."

As soon as you both made it to the bathroom, you stripped your clothes off to step into the bath.

"Do we have to take a bath? We can do something else instead." L suggested as he saw your form.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Get in the bath!"

As soon as you both settled in, you started washing L's hair. He relaxed instantly once you started to massage his scalp.

Ever since you started dating L, you felt insecure about not being able to bring much to the table.

Even though he has all the money in the world, you don't like to mooch off his money, so you have a small part time job at a local bakery. You never went to college and don't have some top tier job, so you don't feel like anything special compared to L and his title.

Compared to L in general, you often feel very small despite his argument against it. You used to cry to him that he deserves someone just as good as him. He needs someone like Naomi Misora, and not some regular-degular person.

L would of course rebuttal and tell you that your love for him is all that he would ever need, and he doesn't care for material things.

That's why he lets you take care of him like this. He knows how important it is for you to be able to provide for him in some sort of way. It's also an advantage to him because right now, he gets to stare at the face of the most beautiful person on the planet as they concentrate on thoroughly washing his hair.

As soon as you're done rinsing the soap from L's hair, you turn around to lean against his chest.

"Don't fall asleep in the bath again." He says as he rubs your arms.

You sigh in content. "But the water is so warm."

L chuckled. "Well I'll have to keep you awake somehow."

You were about to ask how when you felt something poke you.

"L!"