❤️He Asks You To Move In

L
"(Y/n)." L asked, not turning around from his spot by the computers.

"What?" You asked, looking at him.

"I think it would be beneficial for you safety if you moved into headquarters with me." He explained.

Your eyes widened. "Move in?" You asked. Then you smirked. "Mhm, beneficial to my safety. Suuuure."

Light
"(Y/n), I wanted to ask you something." Light said as you were both sitting on the couch in his living room.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Well now that I'm older, I don't want to live with my parents anymore so I got my own apartment. Want to move in with me?"

You grinned. "Sure!"

Matt
"Stop being an asshole, Matt!" You yelled as your boyfriend held your phone out of your reach.

"I told you to stop taking pictures of me." He laughed as you tried to jump higher. "I'll give it to you on one condition."

You groaned. "What is it, asswipe?"

"Just move in. You're always here anyway." He said.

Thinking for a moment, you nodded. "I'd love to, Matt. Now give my damn phone back!"

Mello
Taking out a spare of keys Mello gave you, you opened the door to his apartment. He didn't know you'd be over so you waited for him to get back.

After watching TV for 30 minutes, the front door opened and Mello walked in.

He looked at you and rolled his eyes. "Just move in already. You practically live here anyway."

You smirked. "Okay!"

Near
"Just ask her already, geeze." Halle said to the small albino.

"I don't want to make (y/n) uncomfortable." Near said back.

Halle rolled her eyes. "Just ask. The worst she could say is no."

"No to what?" You asked, walking into the living room.

Halle smirked. "Near wants you to move in because he misses you when you're gone, but he's too shy to ask."

Near glared at her while you blushed but then smiled.

"I would love to, Near."

Matsuda
"U-um, (y/n)?" Matsuda stuttered out.

You raised a brow. "Yes?"

Taking a deep breath, he said, "Well I was thinking...if you'd like to take our relationship to the n-next level...?"

Your eyes widened and your face turned red. "Well..uh..."

Matsuda waved his hand. "N-no, it's okay if you don't want to! I know moving in with your partner may be changing."

"Oh!" You said, facepalming. "Of course, Matsuda!...I will move in."