❤️First Time

*TAKES DEEP BREATH* Read author's note after!
-----------------
L
L has been unusually clingy today, which was way out of character for him even though he was your boyfriend.

He wants to be by your side every second and it's a shock he would even let you up to use the toilet. Whenever you sat down, you would be positioned to sit on his lap, have your legs draped over his, or he would have his arm around you. Then every time L would respond to your conversation or questions, he'd add in a kiss.

"L...are you feeling alright?" You asked cautiously.

His hand paused from it's task of rubbing your back. "Hmm? Of course I am."

You raised an eyebrow. "Well um...you are very clingy today."

L smirked. "Is it bad I want to show my girlfriend affection?" He asked, kissing your head.

"No it's just that you've never shown me THIS much affection before." You said.

There was a pause as you two just stared at each other, but the look on his face seemed like he was debating something.

"___...I want to start show you more affection. I want to show you I really love you." He said, sending kisses down your neck.

Light
You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for you and Light while he was sitting at the table reading. When you were turned around, Light was peeking up and stealing glances at you.

Damn, he loves a woman who can cook. He can come home after a long day and just see his gorgeous girlfriend cook him a homemade meal.

There was something Light wanted more than dinner right now...and he wanted it bad.

Standing up, he walked right up behind you and turned the stove off.

"Light! What exactly are you doing?" You asked, annoyed.

Light smirked and kissed the back of your neck. "I want dinner...but not that dinner."

Matt
You know Matt is a tough guy, but you also know he's a total dork. When it came to sexual tendencies, he would get a bit shy.

Of course there's nothing wrong with that! You  knew he wanted to go further, but you felt as though if you wanted to get your relationship to the next level, YOU would need to help give it a little kickstart.

Matt was sitting on the couch playing video-games as usual, when you sat down on his lap and started kissing his cheek.

"Babe, what are you doing? I'm trying to play here." He said, eyes on the screen.

You smirked. "How about you put the game down and come play with something else." You whispered in his ear.

His finger's hesitated on the controller for a second. "What?"

"Are you playing Minecraft? Cause your like a pressure plate, turning me on." You said, while rubbing his chest.

It then clicked into Matt's head what was happening, and he wasn't going to let this opportunity he's been waiting for get away!

"My Creeper gets excited when it sees how hot you look." He told you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "But is your name Joy? Cause I want you to jump on my stick."

You giggled. "No, but I'm like a plasma grenade. Let me get on you and you are guaranteed to explode."

Matt raised a brow and smirked. "Oh really? Wanna leave this lobby and go into a private match?"

Mello
Mello may be a hard ass, but he would never pressure you into sex. He's a huge softie for you and will wait for when you're ready.

And today is the day you are.

You wanted to make this special and great for the both of you, so you decided to dress up a little. Wearing a red, babydoll lingerie set, you also had your hair curled and applied a bit of makeup to finish off the look.

After getting ready, you started to mix together chocolate batter so you can make some brownies.

"Well, hello there gorgeous." You heard a deep voice say from behind.

Turning around quickly, you saw Mello looking you up and down with lust.

"Hey, baby. Glad you're finally home." You said shyly.

Mello hummed and walked up to you, wrapping and arm around your waist. "Glad I'm home too. What made you dress like this?"

You moved a piece of your hair behind your ear and turned red. "Well I wanted to show I was ready...to uh...make love with you." You whispered the last part.

Mello's face softened and leaned his forehead against yours. "Alright."

Near
You and Near were finally home alone since Halle and Giovanni had the day off.  Sitting on the couch, you watched as Near made card towers.

"Near I'm bored!" You whined.

Finally get to spend time with Near and what happens? He decides to make stupid card towers instead.

"Why don't you go ask (best friend's name) to spend the day with you?" He asked you, placing a king of hearts to finish his tower.

You pouted. "But I wanted to spend time with you."

Near paused and sighed. He waved you over and patted his lap, which you happily sat in. "What would you like to do then?"

You ran both of your hands through his hair, something you knew he secretly liked, and smiled. "I wanted to do something fun in the bedroom since we are alone..."

Matsuda
Matsuda is a lot more out there than we actually see. Especially when it comes to you because you found out he's actually a romantic.

"Are these for me?" You asked in shock, holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

Matsuda smiled and hugged you. "Yes they are. I say them and just had to get them for you."

You giggled and gave him a quick kiss. "You are so sweet! I love you!"

"I love you too." He smiled. "I also made you some dinner."

Going into the kitchen, you saw your dinners already plated on the table.

Aphrodisiac food...he made you aphrodisiac type food.

After your dinners, you both immediately went to the bedroom.

---------
Wooooo this book reached 100k readers!! ^_^ thank you guys so much for reading! It means a lot to me that you all love these scenarios!

And yes I know I said I would make this scenario smut but...I got too shy!! (ಥ﹏ಥ) I tried to write the smut! But I write fluff for crying out loud (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ i'm not yet very good at writing smut or can think of different ways to write it for each character so I just made these scenarios that would lead up to it so the rest is to your imagination.

Sorry for not giving you all the smut you waited for ;( but I will try to write it one day! Maybe a good practice point will be my new one shot series?

Anyways, thanks again for reading!
-Violet <3