❤️You go to the pet store

Is this...IS THIS...a motherfookin update?!
I got this idea because I now work in a pet store, ha!
-Violet
————
L
"Aw! Come on! I want to go see all the cats."

L sighed. He really wanted to leave, but he told you it was okay to stop by this pet store on the way home. "Ok. But hurry, it stinks in here."

You happily dragged him by the wrist to the cat adoption center and your eyes twinkled once they saw all the cats.

"Look! This one looks like you!" You laughed as you pointed to a black cat laying on his perch, staring at you with a blank expression.

"This is an animal of a different species. How does it look like me?" He asked, tapping at the glass.

Rolling your eyes, you pointed to the cats face. "Well look at its face! It has the same expression that you always have on. And its fur is black and puffy, just like your hair!"

The cat meowed and went to chew on his ice cream shaped toy.

"Hmm..." L thought. "I don't see it."

Light
"Why are we here again? You don't even have a pet."

You scoffed. "I just want to look around!"

Light smiled. "I'm pretty sure the workers hate when people act like this is a free petting zoo."

"Then maybe I'll get an animal then!" You said, heading over to the fish. "Oooh these ones are cool!"

Light looked up to the tank and saw bright, neon fish. "It says these are glo-fish. A lot more appealing than the other fish here."

"Hello! You two are looking to purchase some glo-fish today?" A worker asked happily.

Light shook his head. "No, we're just looking-"

"Yes!" He was cut off by you walking up to the tank happily. "I want two of each color!"

The worker smiled. "Sure! Do you have a tank set up already? If not, I can show you some neon tanks we have that will bring out the colors of the fish, while also giving them enough room to swim and hide."

"Yes, that'll be perfect!"

Light sighed. He knew he was going to end up being the one taking care of these fish later on.

Matt
You and Matt like to do "dorky" dates. You two weren't much for partying or going to fancy dinners. Instead you guys would go out and play putt-putt, arcades, or in this case, hang around the pet store.

Matt gasped. "___! Can we please get him!"

You looked to see Matt gawking at a orangey-brown guinea pig eating hay. "Hmm, I'm not sure. You have to take real good care of it."

Matt scoffed. "I'm not a child, ___! I will get him the biggest cage with toys! And I can even get him some goggles and little hats!"

He then saw a worker walking by. "Excuse me! Can I please hold this pig?!"

The worker laughed and opened the pen. She gently took a hold of the guinea pig and handed it to Matt.

"Yes! He is perfect! I will purchase him!" He yelled and ran to the check out.

"Excuse me, sir! We have a protocol for buying pets!" She yelled and ran after him.