❤️On Your Period

L
All he could do was stare. How could he not? All he has done to keep this person happy and they betray him like this?

L stared in awe as he watched you...hog up all his sweets without even the thought of sharing! His sweets!

The sad man watched as you plucked another one of his cookies off the trolly. "___? Are you sure you want to eat that many treats?"

You froze mid-bite. Did he just...?

"Did you just call me fat?!" You asked in horror.

L's eye's widened in shock. "No. I just thought eating all those treats wouldn't be good for your stomach."

Tears started to well up in your eyes. "No! You just called me fat! These treats are the only thing stopping my cramps and cravings! I'm not eating them just to be some fat cow, you jerk!"

Cramps, cravings, and sudden outbursts? It all clicked in an instant what was happening. You were on your period...

There was only one logical thing L had to do to survive. He had to comfort you, of course.

Getting up and walking over to you, he pulled you into an embrace. "I'm so sorry, ___. I was honestly just concerned for your health. I wasn't implying you eat too much. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on and I love you, no matter what body shape you have."

Sniffling, you hugged him tighter. "Really?"

"Yes, I mean every word I say. No go lay down and I will bring you medicine for your cramps and some hot noodles for you to eat." L said, rubbing your back.

You grinned ear to ear as your mood snapped from sad to happy. "Thank you! You are the best boyfriend ever! I'm so lucky to have you!" You told him, getting teary eyed once again as you skipped off upstairs.

L sighed. This will be a long week.

Light
"No...nope...ugh! No!"
You groaned and flopped around the couch, trying to find a good laying position to stop your cramps. There was always that "sweet spot" position that stopped your cramps but if you even moved an inch, they came back.

While in the middle of your battle, Light walked through the door and stopped when he saw you almost punching the couch cushions out of frustration.

"___? Are you okay?" He asked, eyebrow raised in confusion.

You contorted your body so that your right leg was tucked under your body, left leg on top of the cushion, and arms above your head. "No! These cramps won't stop!"

Light let out a chuckle. "I see. Let me help you."

He took his shoes off and walked over to the couch, laying down so that he was spooning you from behind and gently started to massage your stomach.

You sighed in relief and smiled. "This feels nice."

Matt
You weren't too bad while on your period. You got the usual cramps, fatigue, cravings and mood swings but nothing too extreme. Well that was until today, when someone irritated you a wee bit too much.

"Yay a new episode today!" You sang happily and walked off into the living room. "Hey babe, can you play games later? I want to watch my show."