❤️When They Get Turned On

L
You were with L at his hotel when you got bored.

"I'm so bored that I'm hungry." You whined. "I'm a hungry bored."

"Hungry bored?" L asked.

"Yes, you eat just because you're bored and have nothing else to do." You explained grabbing a banana off of his sweets cart.

You peeled open the banana and started eating it, savoring the fruit so you wouldn't eat it all at once. You felt eyes on you so you looked up to see L watching you with wide eyes, and shifting in his seat.

Slowly, you took the banana out of your mouth, put it back on the cart, and grabbed an orange.

You laughed when L groaned in disappointment.

'Psh, pervert.'

Light
You had to present a speech today in class which means you have to dress formally. You wore a black pencil skirt that went to the mid thighs, a grey shirt with ruffles on the top and a belt in the middle, and black heels.

Seeing Light enter the school grounds, you quickly raced over to him, curls in you hair bouncing with every step. His eye's widened and he grew stiff when you hugged him.

"I'm so nervous for this speech!" You told him.

He smirked and rested his hands on your lower back. "You'll do fine." He said as his hands started going lower and lower down your thighs.

You realized what was happening and slapped his hands away. "Maybe my speech should be on how you're a creeper!"

Light laughed and kissed you.

Matt
You and Matt were once again battling it out but on a Wii game.

"You're not going to win!" Matt yelled as he was swinging the remote.

"Yes I will!" You said as you shook your remote up and down furiously.

Matt saw the way your were shaking that remote and suddenly felt very heated, and it wasn't from wanting to win.

You looked to him, confused as to why he stopped but saw a certain "something" in his pants.

"Matt!" You yelled as you hit him in the head with the remote. The red head went down the the ground in pain. "Ugh, I'm never playing Wii with you again." You scoffed.

Mello
You were hanging out with Mello at his apartment. You were sitting on his lap, watching TV and eating chocolate that he surprisingly let you have.

It was hot today so the chocolate started to melt and dripped all over your arm.

"Are you kidding me?" You said with a roll of your eyes. You held your arm up to your face and licked the chocolate off.

Suddenly, you felt something poke under your thigh. You looked up at Mello to see his face turning red.

"Heh, hey." He laughed nervously.

You narrowed your eyes and patted his head. "No." You said and walked to the kitchen.

"Aw..." Mello mumbled.

Near
You've been a little stressed lately so you decided to do some yoga to help calm your body. Near was out today so you decided it would be a perfect time to do it since no one was here.

You put on a tank top, yoga pants and laid out your mat to begin. You started doing splits, lunges, warrior pose and downward dog.

"You are very flexible, (y/n)." You heard a voice say from behind you.

Looking down from between your legs in downward dog, you saw Near staring at your behind.

"Near!" You exclaimed and stood up. "You're such a pervert!"

He smirked. "Well it's hard not to look when it's right there for me to see."

You started walking away when you felt a smack on your bottom.

"Wha?!...Near!"

Matsuda
You and Matsuda went to the local pool to cool down on the hot day. He was waiting for you by the edge of the pool when you finally came out of the restroom. You were wearing a good fitting, two piece swim suit.

Matsuda has never seen you in something like this so he started to feel warm. You noticed the flushed look on his face while he was looking you up and down.

You scoffed and pushed him in the pool. "Men."