❤️You Get Jealous

L
Work was stressful as always so you couldn't wait to get home to spend some time with L! He always knew how to cheer you up when you were down.

Walking through the front door, your ears immediately caught the sound of another woman's voice. Rushing into the front room, you saw a slender, black haired woman talking with L.

"Um L, who's this?" You asked, looking straight at the woman.

L turned around, cookie in his hand. "Oh, ___, this is Naomi Misora. She is part of the FBI and is currently helping me work on a case involving a missing senator."

Naomi smiled and held out her hand. "Hi, nice to meet you."

You barely took ahold of her hand before giving her a quick, "Hi."

"Well, let's get back to the case then, shall we?" L said.

During this whole little detective meeting, you couldn't help but feel angry. Sure they were only doing their job, but Naomi would constantly bring up, "Oh L remember when we did this?...Remember when we solved that?...Remember, remember, us, we, etc etc."

It ticked you off to the core that not only was she smart and beautiful, but she also has a past with YOUR boyfriend. L even smiled at her! HE SMILED AT HER!

If she was going to be here constantly, your head might explode.

Light
You were walking around town with Light, holding his hand and acting all lovey dovey as usual when a girl happily walking up to you both.

"Hey, Light! Glad I caught you! Are you still up for the study session tomorrow? I don't understand this lesson at all." The girl asked.

Light chuckled. "Sure, Takada. Meet up in the library at around four tomorrow."

Takada smiled. "Great! Thanks, Light!" Then she walked away.

"Study session, huh?" You asked suspiciously.

Light kissed your head. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"How can I not worry when you are going to have a 'study session' with a pretty girl? She didn't even acknowledge I was here! Rule one of approaching a boy with their girlfriend...you make eye contact more with the girlfriend than you do with the boyfriend to show you're not a threat!"

"___, stop over exaggerating! I swear, it's nothing you should be worried about." Light laughed.

You rolled your eyes with a huff and continued to walk.

Matt
You happily walked through the door of your home with take out in your hands.

"Mattie! I'm home-...." You paused mid-sentence when you saw a pretty blonde girl sitting on the floor with Matt and playing a video game. "Who the fuck is this?"

You had no shame.

"Oh this is Lily! She's an old friend of mine from Whammy's House. We ran into each other at GameStop." Matt told you.

Lily nervously smiled at you and gave a quick, "Hi."

You narrowed your eyes. "Okay....but why didn't you tell me she was going to be here?" You asked sharply while Lily started to sweat nervously.