❤️When You Find a Kitten

L
Watari was driving you and L downtown so you guys can eat lunch. You were casually looking out the window when you spotted something on the side of the rode.

"Watari! Stop the car!" You shouted. The old man pressed on the breaks and parked on the side.

"(y/n)! What's wrong?" L asked, surprised by your sudden outburst.

You said nothing as you opened the door and rushed across the street, your boyfriend following close behind.

You knelt down and picked up an abandoned kitten.
"Aww you have no home." You said to the small grey bundle of fluff. It purred and snuggled in your hand.

"This is what you stopped the car for?" L asked annoyingly.

"Can we keep it!?" You asked.

L shook his head. "No."

You pouted and gave puppy dog eyes "Please? It'll keep me company while you work."

L thought for a minute and then sighed. "Fine, but you better take care of it."

You grinned and kissed his cheek while rushing back to the car with your new kitten.

Light
You and Light were walking around the neighborhood, getting some fresh air.

"Hey what's that?" You asked, pointing to some fur on the side walk. You walked up to it and got closer.

"Awww!! It's a kitten!" You gently picked the brown kitty up and cradled it.

"What are you going to do with it?" Light asked, petting it with his finger.

"Keep it of course!" You said and cheerfully started walking back home.

Light chuckled and followed after you.

Matt
You and Matt were in the living room watching TV when you started hearing strange noises.

"Do you hear that?" You asked Matt.

"Nope." He said and went back to watching the show.

You pressed mute and listened in more. You heard a little mewling outside the front door. Curious, you got up and opened it to see a little black kitten scratching on the door.

"Awww!!" You cooed as you picked it up.

Matt walked up to see what it was. "Oh no." He whispered, he already knew what was going to happen.

"Can we keep it?!" You asked, looking at him with a cutesy face. "He can be your gaming buddy when I'm not here."

Matt laughed and rolled his eyes."Fine, but you have to take care of it and buy it's stuff."

You cheered and went to go get some food for your new pet.

Mello
"No, (y/n)"

"Please. My parents would never let me keep it at their house." You begged.

Mello sighed. "I said no."

You pouted and clung onto the kitten you found. "You would abandon a poor little baby?!"

"It's an animal!" Mello argued back.

You knew how to handle this. You made yourself cry. "Okay." You said and looked down, fake tears coming off your cheeks.

Mello frowned. Then he sighed. "Fine fine. Just...make sure it doesn't bother me."

You grinned and jumped up with happiness. "Thank you!" You said and kissed him.

"Yeah yeah." Mello said and put his arm around your shoulder.

Near
"Shhhh." You told the purring, little orange cat who was hiding in your purse. "You have to be quiet."

You zipped your purse up half way and walked down the hall of Near's apartment, trying to be quick.

"(Y/n)?" Near asked.

You came to a halt. "Y-yes?" You asked, cursing yourself for stuttering.

"I thought you went home?" He asked.

"Yeah but I forgot something here." You said and tried to go to his room.

"Come here." He said. You nervously walked over toward him.

"What are you hiding?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." You said but were caught when the kitten meowed.

Near rose an eyebrow and opened up your purse to see the little fur ball sleeping at the bottom. "Were you planning on leaving this here? Where on earth were you going to put it?"

You sighed. "In the closet.....can it stay here! Please! My apartment doesn't allow pets but I couldn't leave this little guy!" You tried to convince him.

Near sighed. "Sure why not. I've always wanted a pet anyway."

Matsuda
"I'm not sure, (y/n). I'm not really a pet person." Matsuda said as he watched you hold the kitten you found.

"But she'll be good company! Cat's aren't very hard to take care of!" You told him.

"Hmmm." Matsuda thought.

To try to convince him more, you put the little cat in his arms. The animal instantly cuddled up to him.

"See! She likes you!" You cheered.

He smiled and picked up the kitten. "I guess she could stay with me."