❤️First Date

L
Luckily you dressed formally because L decided to take you to a very nice restaurant. It looked like one of those "3 spoons and 3 forks" types of places. L even reserved the whole room so you two were alone and you were even shocked to see he was wearing a nice tux.

"This is...extremely nice, L." You gave a small smile. "I've never eaten at a place like this."

"My date is worth it, no?" He asked. You blushed and looked down at the menu.

You both decided on a small meal, which amazed you because you've never seen L eat regular food, and then got a big dessert.

You giggled as you saw L enter heaven when his ginormous sundae was delivered and you started to eat your cake.

After you were done, you both chatted and laughed for a while then music started to play.

"Would you like to dance, (y/n)?" L asked, sticking his hand out.

You grinned and nodded.

You both smiled as you danced with each other.

Light
"I know you hate being bored so I thought I'd take you here to have fun." Light smiled as you looked around the town fair.

You grinned as you looked at all the games, rides, and food. "It's perfect! Let's go!" You said grabbing his wrist. For this occasion, you dressed nice yet cute.

You two laughed as you rode rides, snacked on cart food and versed each other on booth games.

"You have a good arm." You smiled as you hugged your stuffed bear Light won you.

He chuckled. "Well I wanted to win that for you."

"I had a lot of fun today!" You told him.

"I did too." He said as he grabbed your hand.

You blushed and you both walked home, hand in hand.

Matt
Matt decided to take you to see your favorite band, (y/f/b).

You were so excited that you could barely even get dressed. When you got to the concert, you practically pushed people out of the way to get to your guy's spots.

"Whoa, (y/n)! Wait!" Matt laughed as you could barely contain your happiness.

The concert started, and you shouted and cheered as the band played their songs. Matt even let you sit on his shoulders so you could get a better look.

As the concert ended, Matt carried you back to the car because you were absolutely exhausted from your night of fun.

Mello
For your date, Mello took you to a small lake so you guys could go swim. You adjusted your bathing suit and looked around for Mello.

"Uh, Mello?" You called, confused.

Suddenly, you were lifted off the ground and thrown over someone's shoulder. That shoulder belonged to Mello.

"What are you doing?!" You asked. He laughed and you saw he was heading towards the water. "No no no!"

He stepped on top of a boulder and jumped, sending you both into the water.

You emerged from the water and laughed. "You jerk!" You said as you splashed water at him.

He laughed and splashed back.

Near
Near wanted this date to be nice and relaxing so he made a little picnic for the both of you.

"I love it!" You said as you headed towards the blanket with food. You fixed your dress before sitting down, patting the space next to you, signaling for Near to sit.

He smiled and joined you. You both talked and ate the food in the basket and went strolling through the park.

"Thank you, Near. This was very nice." You smiled at him.

"It was no problem at all." He said as he placed a flower in your hair.

You blushed and hugged him. Near was surprised at first but then hugged back.

Matsuda
Matsuda wanted you to have some fun so he told you he was taking you to a movie and dinner.

He blushed when he saw your outfit. "Y-you look very nice, (y/n)."

"Thanks, Matsuda! You do too." You told him.

He took you to see the movie you've wanted to watch, (m/n). After, he took you to a nice little restaurant in town.

You had a great time and even held Matsuda's hand as you both walked back to his car.

He smiled and opened the car door for you, glad to see you happy again.