❤️When You Wear His Clothes

L
The plumping in the bathroom in the hall was currently being fixed so you used the one in L's room.

After finishing your business, you were curious to see what other clothes L had in his closet. You opened the doors up to see rows of the same jeans and white t-shirts.

"Really?" You laughed to yourself. "Are they really that comfortable?"

You stripped of your clothes and put on a pair of L's. The jeans were way too big and long, as was the shirt.

"Love, what are you doing?"

You turned around to see L with a confused look on his face. "U-uh...curiosity killed the cat?"

He chuckled and walked up to you, giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Yes it did, but you look cute in those big clothes."

Light
Light was over at your house for dinner.

"I'm going to use the restroom really quick." He said as he took off his uniform coat.

You always see him wearing that coat so you decided to try it on. Maybe it was comfortable or something?

You slipped your arms through the sleeves and buttoned it up. "Wow! It is comfortable!" You said as you snuggled up in it.

"That's why I wear it all the time." Said Light from behind you.

You turned around and blushed. "I like it."

Matt
Matt went to McDonald's to get something to eat for the two of you but he left behind is goggles.

"Why does he wear these?" You asked yourself.

Curious, you tried them on. Everything was tinted orange as your eyes looked behind the lens but you could still see clearly. Then you got an idea. You went to his closet and slipped on a pair of his jeans and a stripped shirt.

Matt got back home and put the food on the table. "(y/n)?" He called.

"Mini Matt attack!!!!" You yelled as you jumped on him.

He caught you and set you on the ground. "Baby, what are you doing?" Matt laughed.

"Being Mini Matt." You said as you looked through the bags of food.

"Well Big Matt still beats Mini Matt at games." Matt said. You scoffed and threw a fry at him.

Mello
You always wondered about Mello's odd attire. He sure did like to wear leather.

While he was asleep on the couch, you headed to his closet to see if he had any other kinds of clothes.

"Nope, mainly all leather." You laughed.

You wanted to see how wearing leather felt so you put on leather pants and a leather vest. You zipped everything up and looked in the tall mirror.

You giggled and struck a pose. "It's called fashion, bitch. Look it up."

"Oh really?" You heard an amused voice ask behind you. You blushed and turned around to see Mello.

He chuckled at your embarrassed faced and flipped his hair. "Only Mello could pull of leather, hun." He said and strutted out of the room like a model while you sweat dropped.

Near
You yawned as you read another page of your book.

"You could go take a nap in my room if you want." Near said. You nodded and kissed his cheek then headed to his bedroom.

You really didn't want to sleep in your clothes so you headed to Near's dresser. "I hope he doesn't mind." You said as you grabbed a pair of the white pajamas he wears every day.

"These are really comfy." You yawned and instantly fell asleep when your head hit the pillow.

Near went to go check up on you twenty minutes later and smiled when he saw you fast asleep, wearing his pajamas.

He kissed your cheek and took a nap with you.

Matsuda
Matsuda always had to wear a nice suit to work and it looked uncomfortable.

"I just have to see for myself." You said as you put on a spare. "Not too bad." You shrugged as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Uh, (y/n)?" Asked Matsuda who walked in.

You smiled. "Can I work with you now?"

Matsuda laughed. "That would be great, but it'll take a lot more than you just looking cute in my suit."

You pouted but continued to wear the suit.