❤️Romantic Fail

L
L felt as though he wasn't putting out for you enough, so after thorough research, he came up with a plan.

"L?" You asked, coming back from running some errands.

Suddenly L came up and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I missed you." He said and started kissing you.

You, of course, kissed back and gasped when L suddenly picked you up. He then laid you on the table and got on top of you, but the table wasn't as sturdy as he thought.

Plan ruined when the table collapsed, causing you both to crash onto the floor.

Light
Light decided to surprise you with a romantic dinner.

"Wow this is really nice!" You said as you sat at the table.

"I thought we could have a nice night." Light told you smoothly.

The dinner was going great. You two were flirting back and forth until your throat started tingling, causing you to cough.

Light didn't know there was peanut extract in the sauce he used. You're allergic to peanuts.

Romantic night ended up with the both of you visiting the hospital.

Matt
"Matt, what's going on?" You asked as you saw the living room lit by candles and music.

"Let's have some fun tonight." Matt said soothingly.

Things then got a bit heated on the couch. Literally.

You opened your eyes when you felt heat close to your face and gasped when you saw Matt had accidentally leaned his head into a candle.

"M-Matt! Your hai-!" But you didn't get to finish because he soon started screaming, realizing his hair was on fire.

Mello
Mello was trying to act hot as he walked around the apartment with his shirt off, exposing his built body.
He caught you staring and smirked,

"Like what you see?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. Suddenly, your kitten hissed and jumped onto Mello, scratching his chest.

You laughed as you watched your boyfriend and cat fight each other. Mello...was the one losing.

Near
"This better work." Near grumbled, cursing Halle and adjusting the collar around his neck.

Never having been in a relationship before, he got some advice from Halle on how to "turn on" his lover. This is what she came up with.

"Hey Near, can Givan- What the hell?!" You yelled at the sight of him dressed as a cat. "Near what are you wearing?!"

He crawled to you then stood up. "A cat costume." Near said and licked your cheek.

You screamed and ran away. "You're not Near!"

Matsuda
Matsuda wanted to plan something nice for the both of you to do.

"This is so cute, Matsuda!" You said happily as you stared at the picnic in front of you.

"I hoped you would like it." He blushed.

You grabbed his hand and ran over to the blanket with him. The both of you were having a wonderful time, eating small sandwiches and snacks. That was until you saw a bee and quickly tried to swat it away. But another flew over, and another, and another, until your picnic area was getting swarmed.

You both ran away screaming, shielding your faces from the stingers.