❤️After The Deed is Done

This is what happens after your first time ;D
---------------
L
You woke up feeling good, a little sore, but good nonetheless. Turning around in bed, you saw L peacefully sleeping, his hair messier than usual and his pale skin glowing when the sun from out the window hit.

Last night was amazing. L was gentle yet dominant at the same time which made you get butterflies just thinking of how you are in the hands of a great man.

You giggled softly and carefully snuggled up to him.

If this was a way to get L to sleep and relax, you will definitely keep at it.

Light
Waking up to the birds chirping outside, you stretched and latched back onto Light, who you were currently laying on top of. Today felt like it was going to be a great day, like people said it always would be after having a good night of sex with your partner.

Shockingly, Light likes his women to be dominant. He wanted you to take the lead a lot last night but you didn't mind at all.

You were slowly starting to get up when his strong arms pulled you back down onto him.

"Where do you think you're going? Let's sleep in longer." He said sleepily.

You giggled. "Okay."

Matt
You and Matt laid on your backs, quietly gasping for air. The room was stuffy and smelled of hot sex.

"Well...that was fun." You laughed, chest still raising up and down as you tried to steady your breath.

Matt chuckled and wiped some sweat from your forehead. "You're telling me. I'm shocked we haven't broken the bed yet."

You looked around to see pillows thrown and the blankets all messed up. As well as the mattress practically hanging off the bed frame.

You laughed and straddled his waist. "Well I mean, we could try to break it for bonus points."

Matt smirked. "Round five?"

Mello
"Are you okay?" Mello asked, rubbing your cheek. You were laying down on your back while Mello was leaning over on top of you.

You smiled. "My legs are a little sore, but I feel good. It was amazing." You told him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He leaned down to give you a quick peck. "You were amazing."

Mello grabbed ahold of your hips and turned you both around so he was cuddling you from behind. He then laid his head on top of yours and whispered sweet nothings until you fell asleep.

Near
It was a bit shocking to you how aggressive Near can be during sex. He is the definition of, "the shy ones are the most freaky in bed."

"I didn't hurt you?" Near asked, rubbing your arm.

You laughed. "No, you did great. I enjoyed it a lot."

Near gave a tiny smile and brought your naked body closer to him. "Good. I was starting to think you weren't."

You put your face in the crook of his neck. "It was a turn on how aggressive you got...and also how big you were..."

Near smirked and cleared his throat proudly. "I like to surprise you."

Matsuda
Matsuda is such a sweetheart. During your guy's...time together...he didn't rush you at all and would be so gentle with you knowing it was your first time.

To make his morning extra great, you decided to wake up early and make him some breakfast. Halfway through plating the food, you felt arms wrap around you from behind.

"Good Morning." Matsuda said sleepily.

You turned around to give him a kiss. "Morning, love. How did you sleep?"

"Great, thanks to you." He said while hugging you close.

You smiled and breathed his scent in, still smelling the activities from last night's events linger on his bare chest.
----------
Thanks for reading!
-Violet <3