❤️First "I Love You's"

L
You were sitting on L's lap, eating strawberries while he typed away on his computer.

Every once in a while, he would glance down at you and give a small smile as he saw you happily eat a strawberry and watch him be engrossed in his work, asking a question about it every now and then.

L then felt something soft and cold gently touch his bottom lip. He looked down to see you holding a strawberry to his mouth, waiting for him to take a bite.

He gave a small chuckle and took a bite, much to your satisfaction.

Swallowing the sweet fruit, he kissed your cheek. "I love you."

Your eyes widened in surprise, but you giggled and hugged him. "I love you too!"

Light
Light always thought you looked beautiful, but nothing made him more madly in love than to see you in your pjs, hair messy, no makeup, and in bed reading a book.

He carefully crawled in bed next to you and hugged your waist. "I love you, __."

You blushed and hid your face behind your book. "I love you too."

Matt
"Come on~ One more round!" Matt laughed as he poked your puffy cheek which was caused by you pouting.

You huffed. "No. You keep cheating."

Matt grinned. "Please~ I love you~!"

Your pout then turned into a grin. "I love you too. Okay...one more round. If you cheat, no more kisses today."

Mello
You spent the night at Mello's place and you were being awoken to light kisses being put on your face.

"Mello~Stop." You giggled, burying your face in his chest.

"Wake up. I miss you." He groaned impatiently. You smiled and decided to stay the way you were. "Please? I love you!"

Lifting your face up to look at him, you grinned. "Fine. But only because I love you too."

Near
"What was that?" You asked, teasing your white haired boyfriend.

He accidentally let the "I love you" slip. Now he felt embarrassed but you wanted to hear him say it again.

"No. You should've listened carefully." He said sternly.

You smiled and cuddled into him. "Ok~But, I love you too!"

Matsuda
Matsuda had a rough day at work. Wanting to make him feel better, you made him a cup of tea and massaged his shoulders.

"Where would I be without you?" He asked as he sighed in content.

You laughed. "You would be laying here with sore shoulders."

He rolled his eyes and leant back to kiss you. "I love you, you know."

"I love you too." You giggled while kissing him back.