❤️He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

L
'The date went wonderful so I'm going to ask her.' L thought as he held your favorite flower, a (y/f/f).

You heard a knock at your door and opened it to see L. "Oh hey, L! Come in!"

He gave a nervous smile and walked in slowly.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

Honestly, L was very nervous. He really did like you, he's just never interacted like this with a female before. Actually, you would be his first girlfriend...if you said yes.

"I wanted to ask you something. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked while handing you the flower.

Your eyes widened and you smiled. "I would love to!" You said as you hugged him.

L sighed in relief and hugged back.

Light
You and Light were hanging out at your house. You were reading a book while Light was watching TV.

"I have to use the restroom. Be right back." You said as you put your book down.

While you were away, Light slipped a card on the page you were currently reading and closed the book. You came back from the restroom to see Light still watching TV.

You reopened your book and saw a pink card. You raised a brow in confusion and opened it.

'Be my girlfriend?' It said.

You blushed and looked at Light.

Then you smiled and nodded.

Matt
You were walking to your car, wanting to head over to the grocery store.

You got in your car to see sticky notes covering every window.

They said 'Girlfriend?...Be my girlfriend?...Let me be your boyfriend?'

You turned your head to see Matt, waiting for an answer.

"Will you stop cheating on games?" You asked.

He chuckled and nodded.

"Then yes!" You smiled. "Now clean this up."

Mello
"Mello can I please have one?" You begged.

He glared at you. "No! It's my chocolate!"

"Fine." You pouted and walked back to his living room.

Mello walked in a minute later and handed you a chocolate bar. "Okay...here."

You happily grabbed it but saw writing on the silver wrap. 'Be my girlfriend?' It asked.

You looked back up at Mello. "Well since you were ever so nice to give this to me, yes!"

He smiled and snatched the bar back from you. "Yes was all I needed to hear." He said as he walked away, eating the chocolate.

Near
You were at Near's house hanging out when Halle called him to look at something.

"I'll be right back, (y/n). Here, you can work on this puzzle for me until I get back." He said then left.

You grabbed the puzzle to see it had some parts with letters. Curious, you quickly tried to put it together to see what it was.

Putting the last piece on, you read the saying on the puzzle. 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

You smiled and saw that Near was standing in the doorway. You ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Of course I will!"

Matsuda
Matsuda was very nervous asking you to be his. From everything going on with your brother and family, he was afraid you'll deny him from not wanting to have to deal with another situation.

He grabbed the small bouquet of flowers and headed to your house.

He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Hi, Matsuda!" You greeted.

"H-hi (y/n). I w-was wondering if you wanted to go out...a-as a couple? Like you be my girlfriend?" He tried to explain and handed you the flowers.

You grinned and nodded. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Matsuda."

He smiled and hugged you.