❤️He's Grouchy

Them clowns are in my town now lmao I never would've thought this would happen since my town rarely has weird things happen or people rarely even know my town exists. Stay safe everyone <3! and if you are one of those clowns, please stop. For everyone else's safety and yours.
------------
L
"Well Mr.Grouchy, why don't you investigate why you're in such a bad mood?" You cooed.

L grunted and swatted you away. "No matter how many times I reset the time in the settings, the front clock won't change." He huffed, slamming his phone onto the counter.

You raised a brow and carefully grabbed his phone to see what the problem was. The time on the inside screen was correct but when you closed the flip-phone, the time was different.

You were about to open it back up when you saw a tiny flap on the side. "Love, the cover sticker is still on." You smiled.

L frowned. "The what?"

"Well you just got this phone right? New phones have cover stickers on them as sort of a display to show how it would look when turned on. All you need to do is peel it off." You explained, peeling the cover off to show the right time on the other side.

"This is why I hate cellphones." L huffed as you hugged him to try to get him to cheer up.

Light
"Light, what's wrong?" You asked cautiously as you could practically feel tension in the air.

"I didn't get a full score on my exam." He grunted.

"What did you get?" You asked.

Light pouted. "A ninety-five."

Resisting the will to laugh, you walked behind him and rubbed his shoulders. "How is that bad? You still got one of the highest scores!"

"You don't understand. I studied everyday to get a full mark on that test!" Your boyfriend seethed.

"But everyone is still proud of you, sweetheart! Especially me! You know I admire how hard you work." You said while kissing his cheek.

He gave a small smile, not wanting to fully give in. "Well I guess having you here to cheer me on is a great bonus."

Matt
"Stupid! Come on!"

You heard Matt getting angry in the living room so you decided to see what was going on. "Matty, why are you getting mad?"

He had his eyes focused on the game and you watched as his character kept dying over and over. "I can't get passed this god damn level! Arg!"

Well this is a first. The great gamer that is Matt, can't pass a level. "Hey Matty, let me try." You said. He cursed again and handed you the controller.

It took you about ten minutes, but you passed the level for him.

"How?!" Matt yelled.

You laughed and cuddled on his lap. "Well if you would've just stayed calm instead of rage quit, you could've passed it easily."

Mello
"Aww is my baby grumpy?" You cooed teasingly. Mello glared at you and looked away. Sometimes when he couldn't get comfortable while sleeping, he'd be a brat the next day.

You tsked. "Come on babe. Don't be so down in the dumps! Especially when I'm in such a great mood!"

"Leave me alone." He said through gritted teeth.

There was only one thing to do at a time like this! Smother him with affection!

"But I love you babe! And I won't stop until I see you be the old Mello again!" You cheered, climbing into his lap. "Come on~ I know you like when I give you kisses." You teased, kissing his cheek and letting your lips linger.

He still didn't react, pretending as if you weren't there. You turned your head to be face to face with him and started giving him pecks on the lips.

"Okay okay!...I love you too..." He grumbled.

Near
Halle and Giovanni got Near mad and annoyed again, and who has to be the one to deal with it? You.

"Near, you know they were only teasing." You were hugging him from behind while he stared out the window.

Near scoffed. "They act so childish."

You smiled into his back. "Says the one who acts childish himself."

"Well it's different when someone is acting childish towards you." He said with a roll of his eyes.

You turned around him so that you were now in front and looking up at him. "I know something that will make you feel better." You whispered with a smirk.

Near raised a brow. "And what would that be?"

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Well it involves us, our bed, and a lot of physical activity. No one's here either, so we can be loud."

Near hummed in thought. "I would like that."

Matsuda
It's a rare occasion to see the usual happy Matsuda in a bad mood.

"Honey, did something happen today?" You asked worriedly.

Matsuda sighed and plopped onto the bed. "Just my boss giving us a hard time again at work."

You frowned. "Maybe you should take a few days off to relax. I hate seeing you so stressed."

"I can't." He snapped. "You know we need the money to pay the bills, and missing work would put us in a tough spot."

Laying next to him, you rubbed his chest in attempt to calm him down. "Don't worry about money, sweetheart. You need to focus on your health first. I'm going to make enough this month to pay the full bills, so you call in for a few days."

Matsuda sighed but nodded his head. "Okay."
--------
Thanks for reading!
<3 Violet