❤️When Your Ex Tries To Get You Back

L
L decided to take a break from work for once and went with you to the shops.

"I'll be back, love. I'm going to find a restroom." He told you.

"Ok, I'll wait here." You said as he walked away.

As you waited for L to get back, another guy walked up to you...your ex-boyfriend, Jason.

"Long time no see, (y/n)." He said smoothly.

You rolled your eyes. "Leave me alone."

"I haven't seen you in a long time. Let's catch up. We could go back to my place." He winked.

You mentally barfed. "No, I have a boyfriend. Now leave."

He roughly grabbed your arm and tried to pull you away. One reason why you broke up with him, he was aggressive.

"Stop!" You yelled, trying to free your arm.

"I suggest you let her go." Said a voice behind you. Jason let go and you stood by L's side.

"What are you going to do, jackass?" Jason asked rudely.

L smirked and you saw him use his capoeira skills for the first time.

Light
You and Light were sitting together in the library at your college when Ruku, walked in. You groaned and looked down. You broke up with Ruku a year ago and then he stalked you for a month after that. He was really clingy and had to be glued to your hip.

'Don't let him see me.' You thought.

"Oh, (y/n)!" Ruku called and walked over to you. You frowned. "I haven't seen you since...then." He said already getting teary eyed.

Light looked confused. "Yeah tough times...anyways... My BOYFRIEND, Light, and I need to go!" You said while quickly packing up your books.

Ruku grabbed both of your hands. "(Y/N)! Ditch him and come back to me! We can get married, have children and live a happy life! I STILL LOVE YOU!" He begged, a tight grip on you.

You gasped as your hands started hurting. Light pushed Ruku."Leave her alone!"

Ruku glared at Light. "You'll come back to me, (y/n)! You love me!" He yelled as he ran away.

Matt
You were at home when you heard a knock at the door. You rushed to open it thinking it was Matt but instead, it was Carter.

"Hey, (y/n)." He said.

"What are you doing here?" You asked your ex.

He held out a small bouquet of flowers. "I want you back."

You shook you're head. "No, I have a boyfriend. Leave me alone now." You started closing the door when Carter stopped it with his foot.

"A new boyfriend? I thought you still loved me?" He asked, angrily.

"No, now go!" You yelled as you pushed on the door.

He scowled and slammed the door open, nearly hitting you in the face. You screamed as he tried to grab you until someone threw him back.

Eyes widening, you saw Matt throw Carter on the ground outside and kicked him in the stomach then stomped on his leg.

"You better not come near her anymore, understand!" Matt shouted.

Carter quickly nodded his head and limped away.

Mello
Ever since you broke up with your ex-boyfriend, Kyle, some months ago, he's been trying to get you back. His acts stopped for a while but soon started up again.

'Come back to me. I still love you. I promise not to hit you again.' An email said. You sighed and read the other 25 messages he sent, making sure none of them were threats to you.

Mello looked at you. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." You mumbled. Mello was suspicious now because you got like this every time you got onto your computer.

When you went to take a shower, Mello used his hacking skills he learned from his friend, Matt, and logged onto your computer, trying to find the source to your annoyance

He went through and read your emails from Kyle. He fumed with anger when he read the 'I promise not to hit you again,' part.

You walked back to the living room after your shower to find Mello gone. There was a note that said he went out to get food but actually, he went to have a "talk" with Kyle.

Near
You and Near were walking to a restaurant when you were stopped by your ex, Tyler.

"(Y/N)! How are you!" He asked.

You put on your best fake smile. "Good." Then you tried to start walking away with Near.

"Wait!" He called over to you. "I've been thinking, let's get back together." He suggested, not even acknowledging Near's presence.

"Sorry but she's already taken." Near told Tyler.

Tyler scoffed. "You're with this sheep right here?"

You narrowed your eyes and grabbed Near's hand. "Yes I am and I have no problem with it."

Tyler took a step towards you but Near pushed him away. "You need to leave. Now." He glared.

Tyler scowled and walked away.

Matsuda
You were visiting Matsuda during his lunch break at work.

"Thank you for the lunch, sweetheart." He said and kissed your cheek.

You smiled. "So how's work so far today?"

"Eh," He said. "It's the usual. Although we got a new worker today."

Just as he said that, the rookie walked in. "Matsuda, I need help on where to file the-(y/n)?!" You gasped as you saw your ex-boyfriend, Jacob.

"You both know each other?" Matsuda asked.

"Yeah...we used to go out." Jacob said, looking you up and down.

Matsuda saw this and walked up to him. "Now you're not. She is my girlfriend now so I suggest you keep your eyes and the rest of your body to yourself. Now get to work." He said sternly.

Jacob humphed and walked out of the room.