-His Feelings for You

-L-
L always hated how people viewed him as this "super-human." He is not super, for his detective skills and his intelligence are what comes to him naturally, and not by some experiment gone wrong. Due to his monotone and serious stature, most might think he can't feel any emotions.

Oh but he can!

One of the most recent feelings that currently hit him is love. Ever since he became friends with you, he felt different. He pushed it off as a culture shock since he's never had a friend or companion before, but after some thinking, he knew he has fallen in love with you.

-Light-
Who knew that someone who focuses on school and his future 24/7 can find time to even think about love?

Light's parents always told him to focus on school, and not stray off into the teenage norm of partying, relationships, or basically anything distracting.

Yes, he followed his parents path...that is until the day he met you.

Ever since you both became friends, Light has found himself distracted a lot. Of course he still studied and got the best grades, but you always clogged his mind.

He thought of blowing the friendship off with you, but he knew that would just make matters worse for his feelings would always be the same.

-Matt-
Is this real life right now? Did he really hit the jackpot? He found a girl that is both attractive, cool, and a nerd?! 

From the day you fought him over that game, Matt knew he wanted you. Even though Matt plays off as a cool guy, there's no denying he's a nervous wreck inside when it comes to pretty girls.

He was lucky enough to get you to be his friend, but now he has to find a way to make you his officially. But do you even like him back? He'll have to find out.

-Mello-
Nah nah nah. Mello couldn't like a silly girl like you. He needed a woman. One that could hold her liquor, but still be classy, and a freak in bed.

That's the type of women most think Mello goes for when they see him. But in actuality, his type is you. Someone beautiful and caring, one who could cuddle him when he's sad and make him laugh when he's mad.

When you and Mello became friends and got to know each other better, you kept hitting the bullseye on Mello's dartboard of perfection. With everyday that passed, he fell harder and harder for you. It was getting unbearable for him to resist just picking you up and riding off into the sunset.

-Near-
Halle found it amusing to watch Near fall in love for the first time. It was her only source of entertainment.

She finds it so funny because Near denies it every time she brings it up. Halle tried to explain all the signs of love Near showed, but he zones her out.

Near always mentions you in conversations, calls and asks if you are safe, buys you food when you're hungry, and on the occasion...he hugs you or grabs your hand.

He does much, much more, but those are enough to explain...and Near knows it.

-Matsuda-
Matsuda is already cheerful and uppity, but he is lonely. He was about to give up hope on finding love until he met and became friends with you.

You make his heart flutter and make him feel not so alone. He has never met someone so nice and beautiful before.

He thanks the Lord everyday for making you a part of his life and will cherish you till the end.

He jut wishes he had enough courage to ask you to be his.
-------------------
Thanks everyone for reading! ^_^
<3 Violet