Episode 1

Narrator: The city of Townsville! A town full of busy people going to work hard and earn a lot. A city of exemplary education and enjoyment for children, teens, and even adults. But unlike other cities, this one is special.

The camera cuts to a woman screaming and then running away from a giant robot, shooting lasers and rockets

Narrator: Oh, no! A giant robot is destroying the city! (camera zooms and goes up to the robot's head) There is only one villain in this city that can do this. It's the genius mastermind who wants to rule the world, the one and only...

A laster blast then cuts to a green monkey with a helmet and a purple cape in the robot head, who looked like this:

???: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Fools! Run away from the genius of Mojo Jojo!

The camera cuts to random people running and panicking. At the same time, the robot shoots lasers and rockets, destroying some buildings, the road, and the sidewalk.

Woman 1: SOMEBODY HELP US!

Guy 1: (looks up) Hey, what's that in the sky?!

All the people stopped running and screaming and looked up.

Mojo Jojo: Huh? Why have they stopped?

Mojo Jojo looked in the direction of where the others looked. He gasped. The camera then cuts to three flying flashes colored pink, blue, and green.

Narrator: Ohohoho; before I was rudely interrupted, I was about to say why this city is special.