Episode 20

Narrator: (unenthusiastic) The city (pause) of Townsville. A city that once had its charm despite its problems. A city that was once full of magic. But most importantly, it was a city protected by the right hands. Now, wherever you look, Yakuza are roaming the streets; people are scared to even look at them, and yet, from what it seems, the police don't have any problem with the Yakuza whatsoever. Is it because of the lack of crime? Or is the Yakuza in coalition with the police?! (sighs tiredly) Well, whatever the reason, Townsville is no longer the city we used to know...

As the narrator talked, the camera cut multiple times, showing groups of Yakuza walking on the streets. At the same time, the citizens, including the youngest, looked away or at the Yakuza with fear and tried to avoid bumping into them. Some Yakuza gangsters were beating a bunch of crooks on street corners. Other cuts showed buildings that will be future skyscrapers under construction.

The final cut showed a gray 7-story building.

Narrator: And here, inside the deepest part of the city, is the lab where the secrets of chemical X are unveiled for all the wrong reasons. And the worst part?

The camera fades to the lab inside. It showed the professor writing in a notebook with a microscope beside him.

Narrator: Our beloved professor and his brother are being forced to do it. Oh, professor, I only hope what you're writing is not something that will help those Yakuza scum.

The professor kept on writing while also looking at the microscope in between. A yakuza gangster came up to the professor.

Yakuza gangster 1: Yo, doc, how's it coming with the research? You discover something new?

Professor Utonium: Not anything that would help you, Yakuza brutes.

The gangster looked at the notebook's current page content. It was science-related stuff.

Yakuza gangster 1: (looks at the professor) Hmph. Well, try harder. We don't keep you around to be an amateur.

The lab door opened, and Mojo Jojo came in, holding several sheets of paper. He closed the door behind him.

Mojo Jojo: I am back, in which it means that I am here and not somewhere else. (notices the professor. devilishly smiles) Ah, and my father is here as well. How is he behaving?

Yakuza gangster 1: He behave well. 'Does job accordingly.

Mojo Jojo: Very good. (turns right and walks forward to a desk) So, have you made any breakthroughs regarding Antidote X? (goes up on a 2-way staircase. puts paper sheets on the desk) Is it the antidote's potency and efficiency, or is it something else?

No response from the professor. Mojo Jojo frowned and went toward the professor.

Mojo Jojo: Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. When we say you would work for us, it means you cooperate and answer our questions. So what is it that makes you not answer my question?

Professor Utonium: I'm already a dead man walking. I lost everything precious to me, (inhales) and as soon as all of this is over, you would kill me either way. So what's the point?