Episode 9

It started with flashbacks of the previous episode's events; It ended with a black screen. White text appeared and said: "The day after..." The camera cut to Townsville's view in the morning.

Narrator: The city of Townsville! But never mind that; you saw the flashbacks. I don't know about you, but I am very curious about what happens next.

While the narrator talked, the camera cut to Robin Snyder's house and, to its left, the Powerpuff Girls' house. It zoomed into her house and cut to Robin's room; The Rowdyruff Boys were there, sleeping with bandages over their bodies. Butch and Boomer were sleeping on the floor with mattresses, and Brick was on the main bed.

Brick opened his eyes slowly...

Brick: Ugh... (looks around) I'm (pause) not dead? (in pain) GGHH...! Ouch... (sits up) Aw, this hurts. (opens eyes widely in realization) Huh?! (looks around, then at the camera, it zooms out) WHERE AM I?!

The camera cut to the entrance door opening, with Brick in the frame, and Robin Snyder came in...

Robin Snyder: (happy) Hmhmhmhmhmhmmm ♪... Hm? Oh, you're awake.

Brick: (frightened and tries to stand up) Aaahh!

Brick tried to stand up, but midway, his leg bent down, and he fell back to his knees. He groaned in pain...

Robin: W-Wait! You shouldn't move like that yet. You're still hurt.

Brick: (grunts) SHUT UP! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YA TRYNA DO TO ME AND MY BROS?!

Robin: (taken aback) Uh-um... My name is (pause) Robin Snyder. I (pause) s-saw you guys hurt near our house, so mommy and I saved you.

Brick: LIER! YOU JUST WANNA SERVE US ON A PLATE FOR THOSE POWERPUFF SISSIES! YOU GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME! Argh, my leg...

Robin: B-But...

Alice Snyder: (walking off-screen) Robin, dear, (arrives near Robin) what's with all the noise? (surprised but then raises voice) Hey! What do you think you're doing?! (walks towards Brick) You're still wounded!

Brick: (leans back) N-NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU WITCHES!

Alice: Don't be ridiculous. You need to rest and heal.

Brick: I'M FINE! (trying to stand up) SEE?! (leg bents) GRH! AAAAHHHH!

Alice: Will you stop blabbering all this nonsense?! Go back and rest!

Brick looked at Alice and then at Robin and let out a defeated sigh\grunt. He crawled back to the pillow he slept on and faced away from Alice and Robin.

Brick: (calm) I dunno what's worse; bein' killed by a girl or bein' saved by one.

Alice: Oh, stop with those stupid answers, for crying out loud.