Episode 8

One month and a day earlier...

Narrator: The city of Townsville. A calm city with a calm atmosphere; (sniffs) Haaaaahhhhhhh, and the sweet smell of blooming flowers. Let's see and visit a calm place to leave our worries behind.

As the narrator talked, the camera cut to some shots of happy and calm people doing fun activities. Then it cut to some building fronts but stopped in a specific black and dirty building. A person that looked like a biker was thrown out the window, and metal music played in the background.

The camera cut to inside the black building. It was a bar with tough-looking people doing what every stereotypical tough guy does (fight with each other, play cards, drink, etc.). The camera cuts multiple times to these scenarios, like a mini-montage.

Narrator: I know that every person relaxes in their own ways, but how is THIS relaxing?

It went on for some seconds until the entrance door busted open, and lo and behold, it was revealed to be the Rowdyruff Boys. The people looked at them...

Brick: Wassup, yall?! The Rowdyruff Boys are in the house!

The people then looked at each other before bursting into laughter. One of the men came to the Rowdyruff Boys.

Tough-looking thug: (teasing tone) Aaaawwwwww, did you thwee boys get llllloooooossssstttt? Are you lookin' for your mmmmoooommmmmyyyyyyyyy? Hehahahahahahahaa!

Boomer: Hey! We ain't no babies!

Butch: Does your mama know where you are? Yeah, I didn't think so, ya old fart.

Tough-looking thug: Old fart? Didn't your parents teach you to (punches Brick in the forehead) RESPECT YOUR ELDERS?!

Brick didn't even flinch from the thug's punch.

Brick: (smiles devilishly) Ya call that a punch?

The thug was taken aback. Before he could've escaped, Brick moved his arm to the side and punched him so hard he got knocked back to the opposite wall in the room (the wall in front of Brick). Everyone except for one person looked in shock at the boys.

Brick: Anyone else wants to be a punching dummy? (nobody responds) Thought so; (turns to Butch and Boomer) Alright, boys, let's drink some of those drinks grown-ups like so much.

Boomer and Butch in unison: Yeah!

The boys zipped to the bar seats and sat on them.

Brick: Hey, you, drink server.

Bartender: (scared a bit) M-Me?

Brick: No, I'm talkin' to Kanye South; WHO DO YA THINK, IDIOT?!

Boomer: Wait, is Kanye South here?

Butch: No, dude, Brick was just messin' with that guy.

Boomer: Oh.