Episode 3

Narrator: The city of Townsville!

The camera cut to the Powerpuff Girls fighting the Rowdyruff Boys. But, of course, the girls won the fight again without difficulty. The fight ended, and the camera cut in the following order:

The Rowdyruff Boys got cuffed, thrown to the back of a police truck with the door slammed that smoothly cut to a judge's hammer. The boys were in cuffs while the Powerpuff Girls looked at them with arms crossed and devilish smugs.

Judge: I hereby sentence the defendants, "Rowdyruff Boys," to fifteen years in prison!

Brick: WHAT?!

Buttercup: Are you also deaf? You're gonna spend your time in prison!

Brick: I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GO THERE! SO COME ON, DESTROY US ALREADY!

Blossom: Sorry, boys, you have to serve your time; actions have consequences, so don't try to escape it by us destroying you.

The officers then injected the boys with a syringe with orange liquid into their arms. Their faces started to feel dizzy, with their eyes slowly closed as they looked at the Powerpuff Girls.

Buttercup: (smug) See you later in fifteen years!

The screen fades to black with the sound of silence. After some seconds of muffled noises, the screen was the POV of someone waking up and barely opening his eyes. It cuts to Brick's eyes slowly opening before he opens them widely. The camera zooms out and reveals Brick, Boomer, Butch, and other people with orange suits inside the back of a police truck with cuffs.

Brick: Huh?!

Brick looked around in panic, then up, put his hands on his head, lowered them, and looked at the cuffs on his hands. He then tried to break them even though there was no sign of progression.

Random in an orange suit 1: Hey, pal, were you born yesterday? You can't break those cuffs.

Brick: OH, SHUT UP! WHO ASKED YOU?!

Brick tried to fly but with no effect.

Brick: What the-? (jumps in place) HHHHGGGGGNNNNNN...! Why can't I fly?!

The truck stopped instantly, making Brick fly to the truck's back entrance. This also made Butch and Boomer wake up...

Boomer: (snorts) Hng, wha-?

Butch: Aw, I feel like I ate Mojo's cooking. (opens eyes widely) Huh? (looks around) Where are we?

Boomer: (looks around and then at Brick) Whoa, Brick, what are you doing upside down like that?

Brick: (pause, frustrated, and blinks twice) I hate this so much.

The door behind Brick opened, and he fell to the floor.

Police officer 1: Hey, get up, you little shit!