Episode 14

It started with the earlier events from the previous episode; It was the same day in the morning. The camera cut and showed Robin's house, and white text appeared that read: "Earlier, the same day" before it disappeared seconds after.

It cut to inside the house; the Rowdyruff Boys and Robin were watching the news on TV. The news was about the riots and protests against the Powerpuff Girls, as well as what Stanley and Sandra said in their interview and the footage of Butch destroying the monster island.

Boomer: Wow, Butch, I didn't know you were famous.

Butch: (confident) Hehe, well, sometimes bein' all perfect can be tiresome, but my cool powers just talk by themselves, you know what I mean?

Brick chuckled.

Butch: Ignore that Brick guy over there, Boomer; he doesn't understand how cool I destroyed all those monsters and that island.

Brick: With anger issues (snickering).

Butch: Ok, dude. You talkin' shit about me?

Brick: I'm talkin' shit about you and on Freddy, the snail.

Butch: On Freddy too?! (gets off the couch) Then I invite you to a face battle.

Brick: (gets off the couch) Accepted, you fool.

Brick and Butch: (turn around) Wsssshhhhhttt! (take three steps on each count) Three! Two! One!

They then turned around and faced each other.

Butch: Take this: An angry underpaid Chinese teacher teaching math.

Butch closed his eyes, talked in Chinese gibberish (ching-chong and other stuff), and made movements that resembled pointing out things on a board with a long stick.

Brick: (covers his face to not look at Butch's face) WH-Whoa! Uuuhhhh, take this: A fish trying to lick a tuna ice cream.

Brick made his eyes go to the side, put his tongue out, and shook his head sideways.

Butch: Pffftt, weak. Take this: A barbering barbarian.

Butch made caveman-like grunts while doing something resembling him making a haircut to someone.

Brick: Wh-Whoa! Uh, take, uuuuhhhh.... (has an idea) Oh! (smiles devilishly) Hehe, I got somethin' special for you, Butchie-boy.

Brick took off his hat and messed up his hair to be more curly.

Brick: Take this: James Hetfield on crack. (jumps around and "plays" a guitar) YEAH-YEAH! YEAH-YEAH! YEAH-YEAH...!

Butch: WHOA! WHOA! NOT JAMES HETFIELD ON CRACK! I SURRENDER! I SURRENDER!

Brick: Thought so (puts his hat back on his head).

Robin: What was that game you played?

Brick: It's called a face battle. You do a bunch of crazy faces and the one who does the craziest wins. And you know who invented it?

The Powerpuff Girls - A Rowdy SequelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara