Episode 21

Narrator: The city of Townsville (pause) in the late 1950s! This was the same time when our beloved professor was a little boy.

The camera cut to a classroom, where a kid version of Professor Utonium was pulling a kid in front of him to the floor out of his seat. He laughed as he pushed him.

Narrator: More like a rowdy little boy, to be exact.

Teacher: (demanding tone) Jonathan Utonium!

The young Jonathan simply looked away with his hand on his cheek and with an innocent smile on his face.

Teacher: What have I told you about doing this kind of bad behavior?

Kid Jonathan: (innocent tone) Who? Me? I dunno what you're talkin' about; It was the wind, Mister McCracken.

Teacher: All the windows are closed, young man. Do not lie to me.

Kid Miss Keane: (to John) Yeah, and you always push him around!

Kid Jonathan: Shut up, goodie-two-shoes; who asked you about this?!

Teacher: That's quite enough! Either be quiet and behave normally, or get out of the classroom, go to detention, and do all the homework I give the class for the week.

Kid Jonathan: Tsk, fine, I'll behave, (quietly) stupid alligator.

Teacher: What was that?

Kid Jonathan: Nothing! Nothing. I said nothing.

Teacher: Good. Now, as I was saying...

The camera cuts to a school bell ringing before it cuts to show all the kids coming out of the school's main entrance with backpacks. It then cut and focused on Kid Jonathan walking slowly and looking down at the ground.

Kid Jonathan: (quietly to himself) Stupid teachers, stupid school...

Kid Eugene: (walks up to Kid Jonathan) Hello, John.

Kid Jonathan: Oh, hey, UG.

Kid Eugene: How are you?

Kid Jonathan: I'm ok, I guess...

Kid Eugene: (examines Kid Jonathan) It doesn't look like it. Did something happen?

Kid Jonathan: 'Just another lame science lesson.

Kid Eugene: 'You hate science this much?

Kid Jonathan: I hate everything in this stupid school, but science I hate the most. Why do I gotta learn about, like, oxy-foxy-gen or somethin'?

Kid Eugene: You mean oxygen.

Kid Jonathan: Yeah, that.

Kid Eugene: Oxygen is the air we're breathing right now. Without it, we would be dead.

Kid Jonathan: Whatever you say.