Episode 18

Narrator: Last time on the Powerpuff Girls - A Rowdy Sequel...

The camera cuts multiple times to previous episodes' events before it cuts to a black screen.

Narrator: The city of Townsville! Yes, indeed, we're back in this city (pause. The camera cuts\pans to the city hall building area) to see the induction ceremony for the next mayor of Townsville: our beloved Miss Bellum.

Around the city hall building was a crowd supportive of Miss Bellum being the next mayor (For example, holding signs with supportive messages). The camera cut and panned in directions to a closer look at the crowd. It also sometimes cuts to the stage, showing the ceremony speaker, Miss Bellum, and others in black suits.

Ceremony speaker: ...Now, Miss Bellum, if you would raise your hand so your palm is open and at the height of your head. (Miss Bellum does what he says.) Now, repeat after me: I, Miss Sarah Bellum-.

Miss Bellum: I, Miss Bellum-.

Ceremony speaker: -herby swear-.

Miss Bellum: -herby swear-.

Ceremony speaker: -as the next mayor of Townsville-.

Miss Bellum: -as the next mayor of Townsville-.

Ceremony speaker: -to serve and lead the city of Townsville-.

Miss Bellum: -to serve and lead the city of Townsville-.

Ceremony speaker: -to a greater tomorrow-.

Miss Bellum: -to a greater tomorrow-.

Ceremony speaker: -and may god bless the United States of America.

Miss Bellum: -and may god bless the United States of America.

Ceremony speaker: Congratulations, Miss Sarah Bellum.

The crowd then cheered loudly and chanted supportive messages for some seconds until the camera cut in a time skip to the city hall building area, which was almost empty with people only packing the stage and other related equipment. The camera then cut to the inside the city hall building; Miss Bellum and her assistants walked along the hallway. One of

Assistant 1: (gives Miss Bellum lots of paper sheets) Madam Mayor, here are the latest updates regarding the financial situation in Townsville.

Miss Bellum: Very well, I-.

Assistant 2: Madam Mayor, you have an appointment in just a few minutes with a businessman related to Morbucks Industries.

Miss Bellum: Already? But I haven't even-.

Assistant 3: Madam Mayor, how many cups of sugar do you want in your tea?

Miss Bellum: Um, just one.

Assistant 4: Madam Mayor, the CBA news channel would like to invite you for an interview about your perspective on the financial issues in the country; what should we tell them?

While the 4th assistant was talking, the group reached the mayor's room. The assistants stopped while Miss Bellum continued walking to the door.