Episode 17

Narrator: Last time in the Powerpuff Girls - A Rowdy Sequel...

The camera cuts multiple times to the previous episode's events before ending by cutting to the Powerpuff Girls and The Rowdyruff Boys before Joe, Guido, and Morelli.

Joe: No way...

Butch: Wassup?

Morelli: Nrrggghhhhh...! Great, our operation is compromised.

Guido: Hey, just hold up a second.

Morelli: In a second, they'll pulverize us into oblivion! Warn the boss!

Guido: And guess what? Five seconds had already passed, and we are still sitting in our tables right now. Maybe they're not here to ruin it all, hm?

Morelli: DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT THESE KIDS ARE MUTANT FREAKS?!

Buttercup: Well, at least it's not "bug-eyed freaks" again.

Guido: Morelli, with all due respect, shut up. (to the kids) Now, I don't care if you're superheroes, celebrities, whatever; what are you kids doing here?

Brick: You want us to get straight to the point or tell ya the whole story?

Joe: Both. (gets confused) W-Wait-.

Brick: What?

Guido: What?

Butch: Pfffff, hehe, "get to the point or tell the whole story?" Then he says both. Hahahahaha...

Joe: Never mind, forget what I said. Tell us the whole story; I'm curious about your backstory, too.

Blossom: Either way, we are not going to talk about this here. Let's go to the backyard, then we will tell you everything you need to know, and in return, you will tell us everything you know about what we want to know.

Joe, Guido, and Morelli look at each other for a moment before the camera cuts to the restaurant's exterior building. It cuts again to the side and pans to the right, revealing the kids, Joe, Guido, and Morelli standing in the backyard. It cuts yet again for a closer look...

Brick: And that's basically the gist of our backstory.

Morelli: Interesting...

Joe: What's interestin' to me is how all of your names start with B, and they still make sense.

Guido: That's what's interesting to you? Their names?

Joe: There's a Catholic-Jew parent joke there, but I'm gonna leave it alone.

Guido: (facepalm. sighs) Never mind. (to the kids) So the Shinkazo clan and the police are after you, huh?

Morelli: Did not hear them saying that this green boy here destroyed hundreds of monsters and their island by himself?

Guido: Hey, my pops and I destroyed hundreds of monsters and their island, too, when I was a kid: a fire ant nest outside of home. Hehe...