Episode 2

Narrator: The city of Townsville!

The camera cuts to a Taco Bell shop, and then its entrance blows up with smoke coming out of it. The Rowdyruff Boys came out of the building with tacos and ate them.

???: Stop right there, Rowdyruff Boys!

The Rowdyruffs looked to where the voice was, and Blossom was there with Bubbles and Buttercup and said it. The Powerpuff Girls were floating with arms crossed and confident smiles, except for Bubbles, who was only frowning.

Butch: (while eating) Oh, great, it's the girls.

Blossom: How many times do we have to defeat you until you learn better?

Buttercup: And how many times did we beat you?

Butch: (swallows taco) You girls always got lucky because of some random bullshit!

Boomer: Yeah! You girls only won once in fair! (unsure and to his brothers) I-I guess; Um, did they?

Blossom: You boys ever talked to a mirror lately? All you ever did was to fight us unfairly, destroy, and endanger the safety of the people! And now you want us to be fair? I think you're just finding excuses to make us look bad and humiliate us. What do you have to say for yourselves?

A brief pause of silence.

Boomer: (lifts hand) Uh, what's "humiliate?"

Buttercup: Bloss' why do ya bother with them? They're just meat bags waiting to be punched by the hands of justice.

Butch: You girls and this city will regret what you did to us!

Buttercup: MAKE US YOU STUPID HIPSTER PUNKS!

Brick: SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU, LET'S FIGHT!

Brick flew at Blossom, and they fought.

Boomer: Wait, we're doing this now?!

Butch: Ya heard Brick, dummy, let's fight!

Butch flew at Buttercup and Boomer at Bubbles. Another fight began with this music:

The girls and the boys fought. However, the fight ended with the Powerpuff Girls winning again and trashing the Rowdyruff Boys. The only difference in this fight is that nobody talked or insulted each other, and everybody took it seriously.

The Rowdyruff Boy were on top of each other, kinda like a pile, with blood, scratches, wounds all over them, and their clothes were torn apart. The Powerpuff Girls had their eyes closed, did the thingy where you rub both hands to shake off dirt because I don't know the word for it :\, put their hands on their waist, and posed heroically. The Townsville citizens cheered them while the Rowdyruff Boys, except for Boomer, who was sad, had grumpy and frustrated facial expressions.

Suddenly, explosions were heard, and the girls turned around and saw a group of monsters destroying buildings and everything around them.