Episode 13

TV news reporter: The city of Townsville is furious! What started as protests are now riots erupting on the streets against the Powerpuff Girls. The context behind this was that at Townsville News TV, 2 guests who were the leaders of their previous campaign, "Parents Against Powerpuffs," Sandra and Stanley Practice, were interviewed earlier afternoon. This is what was told...

The camera cuts to a recap of the interview from the previous episode (if anyone was reading it). After the recap, it cuts multiple times showing mass protests in Townsville.

TV news reporter: As a result, a mass amount of people have gone to the streets and protested in Townsville. It was expressed as relatively peaceful. However, it quickly changed to violent. Field reporters have now reported the massacre of Powerpuff Girls merchandise from shops, people burning magazines, books, and posters about the Powerpuff Girls, and people holding anti-Powerpuff signs while chanting "Powerpuffs away." Those that we could interview on the ground had this to say...

The camera cuts to a protester.

Protester 1: I can't believe the Powerpuff Girls would do something like this! They took advantage of everyone's stupidity, including mine, just for them to take credit instead of doing any actual hero work by destroying that monster island! So we are here to tell you now that these girls aren't normal; they're bug-eyed freaks created by a madman in a lab! They deserve everything coming to them, just like the Rowdyruff Boys!

The camera cuts to show protests across the United States.

TV news reporter: However, it's not just in Townsville; the protests, while they're not as violent as in Townsville, are also happening across the US.

The camera cuts to another protester.

Protester 2: I have three children back at home, and they were all fans of the Powerpuff Girls saving the day. Now with what's happening, who are they supposed to look up to now?

TV news reporter: However, some people support the girls and defend them from the backlash.

Powerpuff Girl supporter 1: This whole situation is ridiculous; Yes, the girls are superheroes and save the day, but do you expect them that much to do? A monster island is filled with monsters; I find it hard to believe the girls could have destroyed it alone. Besides, they are only in kindergarten!

Powerpuff Girl supporter 2: Ah, these powerpuff haters are retards. Don't they know that Sandra and Stanley are and were always against the girls? And now they have come up with a conspiracy theory as if a green bug-eyed kid with anger issues destroyed an entire island.

TV news reporter: Whatever you might agree with, the authorities had this to say...

The camera cuts to the chief of police on a stage with a microphone.

Chief of police: The evidence shown by Mr. and Mrs. Practice hasn't been confirmed whether it is real or fake. However, the Powerpuff Girls and their guardian, Professor Jonathan Utonium, as well as the mayor of Townsville, will face trial and be investigated. Should they be found guilty, they must pay a heavy fine or face a heavy punishment. But until the trial, an investigation must be done.

TV news reporter: The protests and riots have even gotten the attention of the presidential candidates: Franklin Weston and William Shepard.