Episode 4

Narrator: The city of Townsville. A city-.

The Narrator gets cut off by a crash sound.

Narrator: (frustrated) Aw, COME ON! Can't I say now a sentence without someone attacking Townsville?! Who is it this time?!

The camera zooms into a construction site with a crane with a wrecking ball destroying a building.

Narrator: (camera zooms into the person operating the crane) Hey you!

The person gets confused as if he heard a voice.

Narrator: Yeah, you, the one operating the crane!

Crane operator: Me?

Narrator: Yeah! Don't you think it's rude to interrupt someone's narration?!

Crane operator: I'm sorry, but I have a job to do.

Narrator: I have a job too, buddy, and I only get paid part-time for this narration! (sighs, calms down, and clears his throat) I'm sorry for my tone; could you hold off the work until I finish my narration?

Crane operator: Alright, man, no worries.

Narrator: Thank you. (clears his throat, and the camera zooms out to the city again) The city of Townsville! A city where its citizens are proudly working hard every day. Construction workers, business bosses, employees, community service workers; Everyone has a job to do-.

The Narrator gets cut off again by a crash sound.

Narrator: Oh broOOOTHER, THIS GUY! (the camera zooms in quickly to the crane operator) Hey! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT INTERRUPTIONS?!

Crane operator: It wasn't me this time!

Narrator: Then who did it?

Sounds of flashes followed by a crash were heard.

Crane operator: Oh, hell no, (gets up and exits the crane) I'm outta here.

The camera cut to the Powerpuff Girls laying on the ground with debris around them.

Narrator: Oh, looks like our girls are in a fight! But with who?

More sounds of flashes followed by a crash were heard. The camera cut to where it came from and revealed the Rowdyruff Boys.

Butch: COME ON! IS THAT ALL YA GOT?!

Boomer: Ouch, Butch, that was in my ear!

Butch: I don't care, stupid, let's fight!

The Powerpuff Girls got up and got in their fighting stances.

Blossom: Urgh, let's be careful, girls; they're tougher than before.

Buttercup: No-duh, and louder too.

Blossom: Let's go, girls!