Episode 7

Narrator: The city of Townsville! A peaceful city full of peaceful citizens who create a peaceful atmosphere. (inhales through the nose) Haaaaaaaaaaa. And the sweet smell of blooming flowers in the park.

While the narrator talked, the camera cut between scenes of moving people and cars; some were happy and enjoying themselves at the park.

Narrator: Surely nothing can go wrong.

An awkward pause with nothing changed...

Narrator: (clears throat) I said: "Surely nothing can go wwwwrrrrooooonnnnnngggggg!"

Still, nothing changed...

Narrator: Hello? Criminals? Crooks? Anyone? No giant monster or robot destroying the city? No supervillain making a diabolical plan to rule the world? NO CYBER NINJA ALIEN INVASION?! (clears throat) Sorry about that; I don't know what went over me back there. But I must say, I am surprised; Even with reverse psychology, nothing happened. This may be the most peaceful day Townsville has ever had! I bet the Powerpuff Girls are enjoying their well-deserved rest after continuously saving the day every day.

The camera cut to the Powerpuff Girls' room. Blossom was reading a book on the bed; Bubbles was drawing with crayons on paper, and Buttercup built something out of wooden toy blocks. Suddenly, the hotline rang (because, of course, it needed to ring). Blossom zipped to answer the call.

Blossom: Yes, mayor? (pause) An emergency? We're on our way! (ends the call) Come on, girls!

The Powerpuff Girls zipped out through the window, and the camera cut to the mayor's room door busting open by them.

Blossom: What's the problem, mayor?!

Mayor: Oh, girls, thank goodness! I have a very important issue; (the camera zooms out to reveal 2 jars of pickles) There are two brands of pickles that I want to try, but I don't know which one do I open first!

The alerted expressions of the girls had turned to disappointed ones.

Buttercup: This is the emergency?

Mayor: Yes! Please help me, girls!

An awkward pause.

Buttercup: (points to a jar) That one.

Mayor: I knew I should've opened this one. Can you help me open that, please?

Buttercup zipped to the jar, opened it easily, put it on the table, and flew back to Blossom and Buttercup.

Buttercup: Is that it, mayor?

Mayor: (eating a pickle) Y-Yeah, that's it. Thank you, Powerpuff Girls!

Blossom: You know, mayor, if you tackle the same problem again, there's a revolutionary invention called "Jar opener."

Mayor: Huh?

Blossom: Ok, maybe not "revolutionary," but it's still a-.