Episode 12

Narrator: The city of Townsville. I know I don't sound like my usual self, but today is a big day. A battle like you've never seen before is going to take place in our city. Buttercup will fight Brick and settle the score once and for all. She is probably training right now for the fight as we speak.

The camera cuts to Buttercup punching and kicking a punching bag with a bad drawing of Brick in the girls' room.

Buttercup: Who does he think he is? (punching the bag) Nrgh! Urgh! A hotshot? Nrgh! With his hair makin' him look a girl?! Rrraagghhh! Just you wait until you get a piece of me! Buttercup! 100% me!

Bubbles: Um, Buttercup, you seem a little angry.

Buttercup: "Little?" I'M FULL OF FURY! (punches the punching bag so hard it flies out of place) HHIIIIYYAAAAHHHHHH!

Suddenly, the room's door opened.

Professor Utonium: Hey, girls. Whoa!

The professor barely dodged the flying punching bag.

Buttercup: Oh! I'm so sorry, professor. I didn't know you were going to enter.

Professor Utonium: Is this why I've heard yelling from your room?

Buttercup: Ehehe. L-Look, I can explain. There's going to be a big fight between Brick and me. So I'm training for it right now.

Professor Utonium: By punching the punching bag so hard, it could've broken the door or hit me.

Buttercup: Uh...

Professor Utonium: Buttercup, you need to control your temper. I can tolerate that behavior as long as you let it out on your enemies, but not when it involves vandalizing property out of your own accord. Am I clear?

Buttercup: (sighs) Yes, professor.

Eugene Utonium: (enters the room) There you are; I thought I heard a crash sound.

Professor Utonium: Oh, brother, I'm sorry about the mess.

Eugene: As long as nobody is hurt, it's fine.

Blossom: Professor, if you are already here, I have something to tell you that I need your help figuring out.

Professor Utonium: Of course, Blossom. What is it?

Blossom: Yesterday, at the Princess' party, we saw the Rowdyruff Boys hanging out with Robin, our friend. I don't know why they were there, but that's not what I'm troubled with. It's the fact that they were together, talking like friends, when they are our enemies in general.

Bubbles: Yeah, I don't want anything bad to happen to Robin.

Professor Utonium: Hmm... That is concerning. Robin and the Rowdyruff Boys were talking to each other without any sign of violence; is that what you're saying?

Blossom: Uh, yeah. I don't know what the boys' intentions are, but maybe they resorted to trickery of some kind.

Professor Utonium: That is a possibility, but a low one at that. Perhaps we should consider the possibility that the Rowdyruff Boys have changed.