Episode 16

Narrator: Th-The c-city of... uh. (sighs) Ok. You know what? No. I'm not doing this; it's a city called Citiesville, and it's terrible. What else do you want me to say? (the camera pans and cuts several times) Well... Let's see if there's anything that's not criminal activity.

During the camera cuts, there were either no pedestrians or very few walking along the streets.

Narrator: Huh. It's quite peaceful for a crime-filled city (pause), for now, at least.

Suddenly, a lone car was driving in the same camera cut showing the road.

Narrator: Hm?

The camera cuts, focuses, and follows the car. It cut to the car inside; Joe and Guido (characters from the previous episode) were there. Guido was driving, and Joe was in the passenger seat.

Joe: Hey, Guido. I thought of a game.

Guido: (sarcastic) Sure, let's go play hopscotch and criss-cross on the street. That will make my miserable day any better.

Joe: (sarcastic) Hahaha, fuck you. No. It's a game we can play right here, right now.

Guido: Oh, yeah?

Joe: Yeah. I call it "Stringed-Word." I say one word, you say one word that's related to mine, and vice versa.

Guido: "Related" how exactly?

Joe: It works like this: Let's start the game with this word: tree. Now, you say a word related to the word "tree."

Guido: Ok... Tree. Apples.

Joe: There! Now you got the hang of it.

Guido: Joe, what's the point of playin' this game right now?

Joe: To break the awkward silence. Except for that guy we dealt with yesterday, the streets are quieter than a crowd at a cemetery.

Guido: Sometimes, not every silence is awkward. Here's a live example.

Joe: Tsk, wiseass...

Guido: Ok-ok. For your sake and mine, I'll play this game; I'm gettin' kinda bored myself.

Joe: Aaaaahhhhh, that's the spirit. Alright, let's start over; you go first.

Guido: Uuuuhhhh, car.

Joe: Engine.

Guido: Plane.

Joe: Plane... (smug) attendant, hehehe.

Guido: (sighs) You just can't stay away from women, huh? Tsk, attendant. Service.

Joe: Service... Food (looks left outside the window).

Guido: Restaurant.

Joe: (notices something) Hm? Hey-hey, look at this, Guido.

Guido: One word, Joe.