Episode 19

Narrator: Well, here we are again: the city of Citiesville (pause) in the afternoon.

Suddenly, there were yellow and blue lightning bolts in the background.

Narrator: What the-? Lightning? I don't see any clouds in the sky. Where could it come from?

The camera panned down to show the Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdyruff Boys from a zoomed-out shot above them. Boomer stood with his hands clapped together, and lightning came out of him.

Narrator: Ooooohhhhh, it's our little bomb lover, Boomer. I wonder what he's doing right now...

The camera cuts and focuses on Boomer. He was trying to form a physical lightning object with his lightning powers.

Boomer: Hhhhhhggggnnnnnnnnnnnn...!

Boomer then stopped creating lightning and breathed heavily, but not too heavily.

Butch: Well, Boomie, how's it goin' with the nunchucks? If not that, then at least a tonfa.

Boomer: (breathing) I'm still trying.

Butch: Keep it up. (throws pretzel stick to Boomer, and he catches it) Here, have a pretzel stick. Smoke 'em like a cigarette.

Boomer: Um, aren't those things bad for us? Cigarettes, I mean.

Butch: Yeah, that's why I'm tellin' ya: if ya wanted to smoke but don't want your, uh, fuckin' (pause) the thingies inside ya that make ya go (inhales quickly) and (exhales quickly) goin' down, then smoke a pretzel stick instead; cuz it won't do anythin' like that, and it tastes very good (puts a pretzel stick in his mouth).

In the background, Boomer was creating lightning again.

Blossom: (bites pretzel stick) I'm a little surprised you boys don't use any drugs despite your rowdy personalities (swallows bite).

Butch: 'That what ya call cigarettes? Either way, I hate those stuff, especially their taste; 'makes me cough every time. And ya heard me sayin' that these things fuck up your breathin' thingies inside ya; I want them in tippity-top shape when I'm fightin', dude.

Brick: Yeah, I don't like 'em either.

Blossom: (smiles) Heh, I stand corrected about you guys.

Buttercup: Maybe you're not such idiots after all.

Butch: Though, here's a question: do grown-up drinks count as drugs?

Blossom: Grown-up drinks? Ah-. 'You mean alcohol?

Butch: So that's what they're called? Alcohol drinks?

Blossom: Don't tell me you boys are drinking it.

Butch: Well, we wanted to try it out. Boy, what a mistake that was.

Buttercup: What? What was it like?

Butch: My throat was burning like hell; I thought I would puke my breathin' thingies outta me before I got knocked out later.