Episode 10

Narrator: The city of Townsville! A city in which every citizen tries something new every day, whether it be food, a new school subject, llloovveee, a new car, etc. But in the case of the Rowdyruff Boys, it may take some convincing...

As the narrator says the last sentence, the camera cuts to a plate of vegetables served to the Rowdyruff Boys in the basement.

Brick: What is this?

Robin Snyder: (smiles) Vegetables.

Boomer: Y-You want us to eat this?

Andrew Snyder: Yup, because today (pause), you boys are going to learn math. And with every misbehavior or mistake you make, you will eat a vegetable.

The boys had terrified expressions with their eyes twisting. They gulped...

Brick: Urgh, come on, let's get this over with.

Boomer: Mister Andrew, can we eat the veggies right now?

Andrew: I don't see any reason why not.

Brick grabbed a tomato, Boomer an orange pepper, and Butch broccoli. They looked at their food disgustedly but took a bite from it anyway. To their expectation, they didn't like it and almost spat it out.

Andrew: Don't spit! Hold it! Hold it. Chew.

The boys chewed their food slowly while their eyes were closed, and they moaned in disgust.

Butch: (while chewing) Urgh, this reminds me of that time I ate a bad hot dog with a taco and beans in it.

Andrew: Come on. Chew. Chew. Now... Swallow.

The boys swallowed their food and then breathed rapidly and opened their eyes.

Andrew: There you go. But don't celebrate just yet; you still have a lot of veggies to eat and math to learn.

The boys chuckled once and then fell on their backs to the floor.

Narrator: Haha. Even I hated vegetables when I was a junior. (the camera cuts to a city street and pans left) Meanwhile, nothing much is happening...

The camera cuts to a bank clerk screaming in fear.

Bank clerk: (scared) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

The camera zoomed out to reveal 2 robbers in ski masks armed with pistols and carrying empty bags.

Narrator: Except for a bank robbery!

Robber 1: Put the money in the bags! And don't think about ringin' the alarm or call the Powerpuff Girls!

Bank clerk: EEEEEEEE!

The camera cuts to the robbers' behinds, and a person walks to the camera shot.

???: Yo, how's it goin'?

Robber 2: (turns around along with the other robber) Huh?

They saw a man wearing a bright red suit and pants, a purple tie, a crest, and brown shoes; he had black hair with curtain bangs cut and a goatee.