Episode 5

Narrator: The city of Townsville (pause) is under construction!

The camera cut multiple times of workers constructing and repairing buildings and skyscrapers with a lot of equipment.

Narrator: Previously, a nasty monster attack hit our beloved city. But the Powerpuff Girls, alongside the Rowdyruff Boys, apparently, stopped it. But that doesn't mean the boys are heroes. I do wonder if something new is going to be built; a batting center? A new top-of-the-class restaurant? Or perhaps an arcade? But now I'm just rambling, aren't I?

The camera cut to the Powerpuff Girls' house.

Narrator: Now, let's see what our girls are up to.

A black sedan pulled onto the sidewalk, and a person with 2 briefcases, one was small and the other bigger, got out of the car.

Narrator: Oh? Looks like the girls are about to have a guest. But who?

The camera cut to the Powerpuff Girls' room; the girls played with dolls and other toys.

Bubbles: (roleplaying) Lalalalalalaa. Oooh, what a beautiful day it is.

Blossom: (roleplaying and walks her doll) Hey there, sister!

Bubbles: Hey Sofia, how are you?

Blossom: Not much, but have you seen that Italian bag on TV?

Bubbles: Yyyyeeesssss, I've seen it! Jeremy's gonna love it.

Blossom: I know, right? Come on, let's go buy it.

Buttercup: (with a monster doll, knocks out some of the toy buildings) Roar-roar! I'm a monster! Roar-roar!

Blossom: (exits her roleplaying) Buttercup! (the camera zooms out) What are you doing?

Buttercup: I'm a monster. I destroy stuff!

Blossom: But this is about a romantic adventure between Jeremy the handsome and his girlfriends, Sofia and Emily.

Buttercup: Lllaaaammmeee. Who wants romance when you got action? What's missing in this romance is some cyborg ninjas and zombie aliens. And "Jeremy" is a lame name too.

Bubbles: No, this story doesn't require action; it needs love and drama. Right, Blossom?

Blossom: Agreed. (confident with eyes closed) Jeremy is a-.

Blossom got cut off by the doorbell ringing, and she opened her eyes.

Powerpuff Girls in unison: I'LL GET IT!

The girls zipped out of the room. The camera cut to the POV of the figure standing outside the house in front of the door. The girls opened the door.

Figure: Hello there, young ladies.

Blossom: Hello there, mister.