Episode 6

Narrator: The city of Townsville! A city full of richness in all of the departments!

The camera cut to a bank entrance blown up with criminals carrying money bags came out.

Narrator: Which is why criminals will do anything to get, even a taste of it. They will steal anything; from money...

Blossom appeared, smiling with narrowed eyes, and then beat the criminals, returning the money afterward. The camera cut to a woman screaming and zoomed out to reveal Fuzzy Lumpkins wearing jewelry all over himself.

Narrator: To jewelry...

Fuzzy took gold sunglasses from a figure, revealing it to be Bubbles smiling before punching and kicking him. The camera then cut to Mojo Jojo with a cannon on his shoulder and blew up a door. It then zoomed out to reveal that the room was an armory full of weapons.

Narrator: And even weapons.

Mojo Jojo: MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Oh.

Mojo noticed a jack-in-the-box with a fist symbol on it.

Mojo Jojo: Hmph! (walks to the jack-in-the-box. Sarcastic) Oh, what's this? A jack-in-the-box in a secret lab? (drops the cannon to the ground and picks up the box) It looks very deadly; I sure hope no Powerpuff girl is waiting inside once the music box stops.

Mojo Jojo spun the lever while the box's music was played. After 5 seconds, he stopped, put the box gently on the floor, and put his arms behind his back, smiling confidently with closed eyes. He instantly grabbed the laser cannon, opened his eyes, narrowed them, smiled devilishly, and blew up the box.

Mojo Jojo: HA! You cannot fool me with this child's play nonsense!

Then, a hand with no fingers tapped twice on Mojo's shoulder.

Mojo Jojo: Hm?

It was Buttercup that touched Mojo and then beat the crap out of him :). The camera cut to him thrown to the back of a police truck; the door closed on him as the truck drove down the road.

Narrator: But the Powerpuff Girls are here to protect the city and keep its rich status from those petty criminals!

As the narrator talked, the camera zoomed out to reveal the mayor, miss Bellum, and the Powerpuff Girls. The girls were standing with their hands behind their backs, smiling confidently, and with their eyes closed.

Narrator: So once again!

???: THIIIIEEEEFFFF!

This made the Powerpuff Girls open their eyes and change to this expression: O_O. They then flew in a direction, and the camera cut to a fat guy running and breathing heavily.

Fat guy: You! (breathing heavily) Won't! Get...! Away with this.

He bent his back and held his knees. The girls arrived, floating beside him.

Blossom: Where did he go, citizen?

Fat guy: (breathing heavily. points in front of him) He went that way.