Episode 15

A montage of flashbacks and cuts of previous events all the way from the first episode of the OG series up until this point...

The Powerpuff Girls, the perfect little girls that any father and mother could've asked for that saved the city of Townsville every day.

The Rowdyruff Boys, the perfect little villains that caused chaos and destruction that doomed the city of Townsville every day.

However, there's a saying: "Nothing is perfect." Although the Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdyruff Boys were considered "perfect" in their own way, at the end of the day, no one is perfect.

The Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdyruff Boys always fought each other. But a new rising enemy changed their lives forever as it targeted them both.

Having lost everything the girls and the boys have ever known and had, they are now walking together toward somewhere or maybe nowhere, depressed and lost in the rain...

By the way, this song's pitch tone is the same as the Powerpuff Girls' theme. Just thought I'd put it out here.

The Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdyruff Boys were walking among the grasslands through the harsh weather of heavy rain and thunder. While Brick was determined, everyone else was depressed, especially the girls who were hopeless.

The camera cut multiple times, showing the kids traveling through grasslands, small mountains, and forests. The final cut showed the kids near a road, walking beside it. The rain continued, but the music faded; Blossom raised her head to look forward.

Buttercup and Bubbles did that, too; the girls stopped. The boys looked back.

Brick: Hey, why'd ya stop?

Blossom: It's (pause) this place.

The boys turned around to look at what was in front of the girls.

Boomer: The city in front of us?

Butch: What about it?

Buttercup: We never wanted to come back here ever again.

Bubbles: The city of Citiesville...