Chap 1

1962.

"Wat, do you think this is the last time we'll be together?" Tine asked suddenly out pf nowhere, Sarawat looks at him with a sad smile.

"Maybe my love." Sarawat kiss Tine's hand.

"B-But...what about our love?"

"I don't know Tine, do you think we will win for fighting our love, even if our enemy is our nightmare?" Sarawat asked back making Tine look at him with teary eyes.

"It is! we will get through this"

"Maybe, my love..."

TW: D3àtH, swEEcIDe.

'Famous actor Tine Teepakorn was found dead in his room with a famous painter Sarawat Guntithanon. It says that Mr. Teepakorn and Mr Guntithanon are lovers for 4 Years until they decided to commit sUîciD3' The reporter says with a sad smile.

'Condelence to family Teepakorn and Guntithanon.'

Since that day people cannot forgot the dEàth of Tine and Sarawat, people are still shock and confused pf how Sarawat and Tine was in a relationship even though there wasn't any hints of their love on the media.

Few years has past and the love of Sarawat and Tine doesn't fade away, people told the story to their children even showing their photos.

September 2 2022

Bright was walking on the street when he suddenly bump to someone, his things fell and he immediately pick it up as he look atthe person who bump to him. He fixed his glasses and lowered his head.

"I-I'm so sorry, it's my fault i wasn't looking at the way." he apologized to the person he bump.

He look at the person's eyes and suddenly his head hurt, he rub his forhead.

"Its fine, are you okay?" the person look at him with worry.

"Ahh..yes yes i am just having a head ache." he winced at pain. The person grabbed his hand and handded him a card withhis name and number.

"If your head ache got worst just call me and my secretary will help you." he said and close Bright's hand with his card and boy Bright felt safe and secure when their hands touch. Bright can't explain what he's feeling right now. Is it love at first sight? or love at first bump. He brush his thoughts away when the person poke his cheek.

"Hey...you've been spacing out, are you really okay?" Bright gulp and nodded.

"Sir, we have to go you're gonna be late for your meeting." his secretary said, he person look at her and nodded. He looks at Bright one last time and pat his head before walking away with his body guards and secretary on his side.

Bright look at the person's back and smile, he opened his hand and look at the card with wide smile playing on his lips.

Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn.