Chapter 2

What a nice name Bright thought while walking to his parents Art Studio.

Win smiled as he turn to his secretary that was busy reading Win's next schedule.

"Mint, can you check on that boy's backround?" Mint, Win's secretary turns to him with a confused face.

"Pardon, who sir?" she asked.

"The boy that i bump earlier."he said, Mint made an 'O' face and nodded her head.

"Okay sir, i'll do it later after your meeting." Win nodded as they enter the conference room.

Later

"Here it is sir." she place the 5 page folder into Win's desk, Win thanked her as she left his office. Win turned off his laptop and opened the folder that Mint gave to him.

"Hmmm...i see"

Bright Vachirawit Chivaree

December 27 1997

24 years old

AB (Bloodtype)

Art student on St.Marina college

Parents own a Art studio on Block XXXX near St.Marina college.

insta: bbrightvc

twt: bbrightvc

"Interesting..." he mumble while a small smile was plastered on his lips.

"His face looks familiar...it's like i've seen him somewhere.." he slightly rub his chin, he sigh and grab his phone as he search his instagram.

He immediately knew what type of person Bright is, he also stalk Bright's Twitter and facebook account but it seems like Bright is not active on facebook.

While Bright just finished his art that he created, it's about two lovers who was laying on the ground. Lifeless.

Bright didn't even know why he paint these, so he took out his phone and take a picture as he posted it in his instagram. He was disturb by a notification on insta. Since Bright isn't that famous on his college or any social media hr immediately check who it was. His eyes widened at shock when he saw the guy he bump earlier.

He click his account.

@Winmetawin

Bright knew it was him.

He's a Psychology student huh, he must be really observant over everything. Bright thought and notice how many people followed Win.

Wow, he must be famous in real life.

He scrolled down and check his post and smiled, he smiled because he also saw Win's post. Win was smilling while hugging his sister.

"Wow, he's really my type. I hope we meet again." Bright mumbled, he was shock when someone hold his shoulder causing his phone to drop on the floor. Bright picked it up and blow the dust on it, he looked behind him and saw his mother.

"Hey sweetie, who's that on your phone?" his mother asked, Bright smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing mommy, just some friend." he lied, his mom nod and place a sandwich and juice on the table.

"Here, eat this and take a break." his mom said as Bright peck her cheek.

"Thank you mommy." his mom smiled and pinch his cheeks.

"Awww my baby, you're so cute!" Bright pout, his mom let his cheeks go as she walk away when a costumer ring the bell on the counter.

Bright ate the sandwich and drank the juice as he started painting again, he painted a big tree with two boys sitting on the grass.

While painting he felt someone's figure behind him so he turn around and fix his glasses to see clearly, he widened his eyes.

"O-Oh hi sir..." he said and Win smile as he saw Bright's painting.

"What are you painting?" Win asked, Bright turned to his painting shook his head.

"Just some...u-uhhh..i don't know." he blushed in embarrasment while Win chuckle at his cute behaviour.

"It's cute." Win said, Bright looked at him with confused.

"Huh?"

"I mean the painting, it's cute." Win smiled, Bright nodded his head.

"Oh! sir! did you choose a painting yet?" Bright's mom asked while standing beside him.

"I would like this painting." Win pointed at Bright's painting, Bright widened his eyes.

"B-But sir this is not for sale, i made these." Bright reasoned.

"Is that so? i really like how you paint this." Win acted like he's dissapointed just to buy Bright's painting. Bright pursed his lips together and started thinking.

"Fine, you can have it sir." Win looks at him with a sparkling face.

"How much does it cost? i'm willing to pay." Win asked, he turn to Bright's mom.

"It's free, i don't mind giving it to you." Bright said as he stood up and took off the brown apron that was wrapped around his waist.

"Really? but i feel bad, how about i pay it 1,000 baht?" Win suggest making Bright and his mom widened their eyes.

"S-Sir! that's too much, you can have it for free." Bright said in panic. Win chuckled and shook his head.

"It's okay, painting takes time and effort so i will pay for it." Win took out his credit card and gave it to Bright's mom who's still hesitant, Win gave her a smile and told convince her making her gave up and went to the counter.

"U-Uuh..." Bright awkwardly said as he looks at Win who was already calmly staring at him.

"Thank you sir..i didn't know someone will appriciate my painting." Bright smiled making Win's heart and stomach feel something, it's like he saw those smiles before. He wants to see it more.

"Keep smilling it looks good on you." Win said making Bright blushed and nodded as he fixed his glasses and sat on the chair, he started mixing some paint and startes painting while Win was waiting for the painting to be packed. While waiting he took a picture of Bright and make it as his lockscreen.

"Cute." He mumbled and smiled while looking at his phone, Bright's mom cameback and handed him the painting he brought. Win thanked Bright and his mom as he walked out of the store with a wide smile on his face.